er meetings and investor briefings
- Demonstrate the ability to understand and identify key factors affecting issuer credit ratings under full supervision and mentorship of the senior analyst.
- Effectively and persuasively communicates credit knowledge and rating analysis rationale in both written and oral form.
- Periodically accompanies senior analyst to issuer and investor meetings, and lead certain issuer discussions; supports senior analyst in ongoing interactions.
- Attends/presents rating committees memos in certain Rating Committees.
- Develops and maintain an understanding of industry trends and issues.
- Performs certain routine administrative and other ad hoc credit-related tasks, as well as special projects as needed, under overall supervision of lead analysts.
This position works in a hybrid work model.
- Undergraduate degree in business administration, economics, finance, accounting, actuary or any other business/economics field
- Currently pursuing or already graduated a postgraduate program (MBA or Master's) will be considered a plus
- CFA knowledge and/or certification will be considered a plus
- 2+ years of experience in finance industry (banks, insurance, SGR, rating agencies)
- Proven credit analysis experience preferred
- Previous experience in a credit rating agency a plus
- Shown verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills in Spanish
- English speaking and writing capabilities
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint OR Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and prioritize tasks accordingly
Moody's Local Argentina & Uruguay
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Moody’s is a developmental culture where we value candidates who are willing to grow. So, if you are excited about this opportunity but don’t meet every single requirement, please apply! You may be a perfect fit for this role or other open roles.
Moody's is a global integrated risk assessment firm that empowers organizations to make better decisions.
At Moody’s, we’re taking action. We’re hiring diverse talent and providing underrepresented groups with equitable opportunities in their careers. We’re educating, empowering and elevating our people, and creating a workplace where each person can be their true selves, reach their full potential and thrive on every level. Learn more about our DE&I initiatives, employee development programs and view our annual DE&I Report at https://moodys.com/diversity