As a Product Consultant in the Lending implementation team, you should possess both functional and technical capabilities and will be playing a key role in various software implementation projects for our commercial and corporate loan origination solutions. In general, you will be expected to perform tasks which may include:
The ideal candidate will have a minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering / Information System (Finance or statistic related degree with coursework on IT can also be considered). You will be asked to demonstrate:
• Strong software development background: experience in using an advance programming language, e.g. C#/R/AngularJS/Typescript
• Other hands-on IT skills; troubleshooting skills; knowledge of SQL, Postgres DB, scripting language and source code/version control such as GitHub strongly desired
• Capability to participate in all phases of a software implementation project
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact with internal and external business experts and IT personnel
• Ability to investigate and problem solve technical issues independently
• This position may require some travel to our clients’ sites (Middle East region).
• Basic understanding of credit analytics, finance institutions and instruments – banking or insurance (e.g. loan, letter of credit, FX); exposure to credit decisioning process also beneficial
• Basic understanding of accounting concepts and the use of balance sheets, income statements, financial ratio, etc.
• Fluency in English. Fluency in Arabic is a plus.
Banking OU / Lending
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Moody's (NYSE: MCO) is a global integrated risk assessment firm that empowers organizations to make better decisions. Our data, analytical solutions and insights help decision-makers identify opportunities and manage the risks of doing business with others. We believe that greater transparency, more informed decisions, and fair access to information open the door to shared progress. With over 11,000 employees in more than 40 countries, Moody's combines international presence with local expertise and over a century of experience in financial markets. Learn more at moodys.com.
At Moody’s, we’re taking action. We’re hiring diverse talent and providing underrepresented groups with equitable opportunities in their careers. We’re educating, empowering and elevating our people, and creating a workplace where each person can be their true selves, reach their full potential and thrive on every level. Learn more about our DE&I initiatives, employee development programs and view our annual DE&I Report at moodys.com/diversity
Moody’s Analytics provides financial intelligence and analytical tools supporting our clients’ growth, efficiency and risk management objectives. The combination of our unparalleled expertise in risk, expansive information resources, and innovative application of technology, helps today’s business leaders confidently navigate an evolving marketplace.
Maternity leave coaching
On-ramping/Off-ramping parental leave
Backup child care
Child care subsidies
Unconscious bias training
Remote work policy
Short term disability
Moody's is a global integrated risk assessment firm that empowers organizations to make better decisions. Our data, analytical solutions and insights help decision-makers identify opportunities and manage the risks of doing business with others. We believe that greater transparency, more informed decisions, and fair access to information open the door to shared progress. With over 11,000 employees in more than 40 countries, Moody’s combines international presence with local expertise and over a century of experience in financial markets.