The DevOps Engineer will be part of a project team that will participate in the design, development, testing,
implementation, support and documentation related to automation, server/application configuration, build and deploy, and activities related to end to end solutions.
· Automation and processes required to deploy, manage, configure, scale, and monitor internal, product, and cloud-based applications.
· Implementation and support of build and deploy workflow processes related to product development.
· Management and support of infrastructure and development applications including continuous integration, source code management, and hosted applications.
· Work collaboratively with team members to ensure successful delivery and implementation of assigned tasks.
· Coordinate with corporate IT organization to identify, refine, and validate technology requirements especially in regards to build and deploy activities and cloud activities.
· Guide development teams in their DevOps journey
A Moody's employee in this role would typically have 1-3 years of experience in the following areas:
o Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery process
o CI/CD tools (e.g git, Azure DevOps)
o Cloud (Microsoft Azure ...)
o Infrastructure as Code (e.g terraform)
o Container technologies (kubernetes, helm, docker...)
o Linux/Windows Platforms
o Scripting (bash, Powershell, etc.)
· Knowledge of software development life cycle (SDLC) including Agile Development Methodology
· Excellent communication, interpersonal, and, consultative skills, work effectively with clients, vendors, peers, and business/IT management.
· Strong analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills.
· Ability to stay current on trends and development within functional area of experience along with the industry.
· Self-assured and confident with professional approach.
· Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
In Buy-side Solutions, we serve investors, consultants and asset managers by helping them make better decisions. Our next-generation buy-side technology enhances customer performance, improves governance and ultimately helps win more business. Our dedicated team of sales, marketing and product management experts are passionate about delivering effective solutions to our customers.
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Moody's (NYSE: MCO) is a global integrated risk assessment firm that empowers organizations to make better decisions. Our data, analytical solutions and insights help decision-makers identify opportunities and manage the risks of doing business with others. We believe that greater transparency, more informed decisions, and fair access to information open the door to shared progress. With over 11,000 employees in more than 40 countries, Moody's combines international presence with local expertise and over a century of experience in financial markets. Learn more at moodys.com.
At Moody’s, we’re taking action. We’re hiring diverse talent and providing underrepresented groups with equitable opportunities in their careers. We’re educating, empowering and elevating our people, and creating a workplace where each person can be their true selves, reach their full potential and thrive on every level. Learn more about our DE&I initiatives, employee development programs and view our annual DE&I Report at moodys.com/diversity
Maternity leave coaching
On-ramping/Off-ramping parental leave
Backup child care
Child care subsidies
Unconscious bias training
Remote work policy
Short term disability
Moody's is a global integrated risk assessment firm that empowers organizations to make better decisions. Our data, analytical solutions and insights help decision-makers identify opportunities and manage the risks of doing business with others. We believe that greater transparency, more informed decisions, and fair access to information open the door to shared progress. With over 14,000 employees in more than 40 countries, Moody’s combines international presence with local expertise and over a century of experience in financial markets.