thrive on every level. Learn more about our DE&I initiatives, employee development programs and view our annual DE&I Report at moodys.com/diversity
Working at Moody's :
Moody's is a developmental culture where we value candidates who are willing to grow. So, if you are excited about this opportunity but don't meet every single requirement, please apply! You may be a perfect fit for this role or other open roles.
Moody's is a global integrated risk assessment firm that empowers organizations to make better decisions.
At Moody's, we're taking action. We're hiring diverse talent and providing underrepresented groups with equitable opportunities in their careers. We're educating, empowering and elevating our people, and creating a workplace where each person can be their true selves, reach their full potential and thrive on every level. Learn more about our DE&I initiatives, employee development programs and view our annual DE&I Report at moodys.com/diversity
Remember to put your job description writing through Textio! Goal is to post job ads with a 90% or higher Textio score
Team/Department Description :
The position is part of the Moody's Analytics Global Sales and Customer Service Group.
We strive to be a world-class sales organization with our customers' needs at the centre of everything we do. Our client base ranges from banks and financial institutions to insurance and asset management companies, as well as government institutions, corporates and professional services firms. As the bridge between our product teams and customers, we build mutually rewarding relationships that allow us to deliver the best solution for each customer challenge. An organization of motivated, curious, and teamwork-oriented people, we let our passion drive our business forward.
A position is available to manage an experienced team of data sales specialists and relationship managers across multiple sectors . There is significant opportunity to lead and grow the existing team.
• Lead multiple cross sectors Relationship Managers and data Sales Specialists.
• Applies the appropriate management style for each member of the team to motivate, grow and .thrive.
• Build, deliver and track the regional business plan; forecast, report key information and performance indicators.
• Share feedback and market intel with internal segments and management.
• Coach team for complex, strategic negotiations and delivery on subsequent agreements.
• Networker: connected into relevant industries; abreast of latest trends, strong C-suite engagement skills and track record.
• Strong experience (8 yrs +) of leading and successfully and significantly growing sales teams
• 5+ years data sales/ management experience
• Proven experience of coaching junior team members
• Proven success of leading teams to exceed group sales targets
• Extensive Middle East experience
• Software sales and experience of solution selling methodology
• Extensive knowledge of both KYC and company data business
• Strong fit into Moody's culture, ethics and values.
• Confident, articulate, organised
• Excellent communication skills: written and verbal in both an in person and virtual setting.
• Fluency in English is essential, Arabic would be advantageous.
• BA/BS required. Advanced degree (MBA, JD/LLB, MA/MS, MEng etc) preferred.
Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as candidate's qualifications, skills, and competencies. The salary is one component of Moody's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards and benefits include the following: Medical, Personal Accident, Life Insurance and Time Off.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.
Please note: STP categories are assigned by the hiring teams and are subject to change over the course of an employee's tenure with Moody's.