• Responsible for reviewing and understanding financial and operational metrics and other documents/statement related to banking/financial institutions.
• Work directly with ratings and support analysts to explain the data, adjustments and other information needed by the core rating team for ratings and research.
• Create and maintain various documentations and provide guidance to support analyst’s basis the same.
• In addition to regular daily responsibilities, FDAs will have the opportunity to work on new projects such as technology projects, research updates, analytic reviews, methodology updates and implementation of process improvements.
• Post graduate degree required; specializations in Accounting, Finance, or Economics preferred
• 1-3 years of relevant work experience required.
• Knowledge or prior experience on calculating/reporting Loss Given Defaults (LGD), Exposure at Defaults (EAD), for International banks is preferred.
• Knowledge or prior experience in Financial research, Credit research, analysing financial statements are preferred
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products and particularly Excel, such as pivot tables, lookups, etc.
• Individual must be organized, dependable, able to multi-task and manage priorities, display initiative, and can work independently in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
• Strong organizational, communication (verbal & written), and interpersonal skills are required.
Candidate must have the ability to quickly transition as priorities change to meet demands.
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Moody’s is a developmental culture where we value candidates who are willing to grow. So, if you are excited about this opportunity but don’t meet every single requirement, please apply! You may be a perfect fit for this role or other open roles.
Moody's is a global integrated risk assessment firm that empowers organizations to make better decisions.
At Moody’s, we’re taking action. We’re hiring diverse talent and providing underrepresented groups with equitable opportunities in their careers. We’re educating, empowering and elevating our people, and creating a workplace where each person can be their true selves, reach their full potential and thrive on every level. Learn more about our DE&I initiatives, employee development programs and view our annual DE&I Report at https://moodys.com/diversity