s are customer retention, price capture and re-subscription (renewals, amendments etc.). Targets segments are all potential and actual ESG issuers – the position will need to build a strong network among intermediaries, other external stakeholders and influencers.
The position will report to the Head of ESG Relationship Management for APAC and will work closely with other stakeholders, including the broader APAC coverage RM team across Asia Pacific.
• Proven track record of sales success, fast growth and consistently achieving commercial targets a must
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics or related area required
• Experience in ESG, Sustainable Finance and/or Financial Services is required
• A minimum of 7 years of experience in a sales/business development role
• Familiarity with financial sector and intermediaries in ASEAN/South Asia/Australasia
• Significant experience in managing sales professionals
• Outstanding customer relationship management experience, including C-level interactions
• Proven interaction and networking capabilities with regional industry bodies and associations
• Fluency in English is mandatory and proficiency in Korean would be a plus
Key Skills – Technical
Well-developed IT skills including advanced Microsoft Office applications, PowerPoint and Advanced Excel
Working knowledge of Salesforce, or equivalent Customer Relationship Management tool, is a plus
Key Skills – Non Technical
Strong sales leadership
Strong interpersonal, communication and marketing skills
Highest ethical standards
Comfortable working in a multi-cultural environment
Professional, pro-active, flexible, diligent and dependable
Creative problem-solving skills and ability to diagnose issues and develop solutions
Ability to multi-task and meet short deadlines
Ability to work both independently and within a team environment, with focus and high attention to detail
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Moody’s is a developmental culture where we value candidates who are willing to grow. So, if you are excited about this opportunity but don’t meet every single requirement, please apply! You may be a perfect fit for this role or other open roles.
Moody's is a global integrated risk assessment firm that empowers organizations to make better decisions.
At Moody’s, we’re taking action. We’re hiring diverse talent and providing underrepresented groups with equitable opportunities in their careers. We’re educating, empowering and elevating our people, and creating a workplace where each person can be their true selves, reach their full potential and thrive on every level. Learn more about our DE&I initiatives, employee development programs and view our annual DE&I Report at https://moodys.com/diversity