• Participate in different cost allocation projects
• Documentation of the allocation process
• Carry out tasks related to the job in accordance with the instructions of the superior (ad hoc report)
• Bachelor's degree in Economics, Finance or Business related discipline
• Experience in a similar field is an advantage but fresh grads are also welcome
• Solid knowledge of finance or accounting concepts
• Strong numeracy and analytical skills
• Accuracy, attention to detail, good organization skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
• Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office
FP&A makes sure books and records are correct for Morgan Stanley's support areas, reviews actual cost pools and is responsible for financial planning for the support services of the Firm. As part of the monthly reporting, this group prepares global management reporting packs with analysis and commentary. The Team prepares run-the-bank analytical reports which focuses on implications of business trends and future impacts of past events.
About Morgan Stanley:
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. Throughout your contingent/leased assignment working onsite at Morgan Stanley, you will be exposed to a truly international and multi-cultural environment that appreciates and respects individuality. Our state-of-the-art offices in the City Centre have been designed to maximize collaboration.
At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are helping to shape the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Please speak to our recruitment team to find out if a flexible working agreement can be supported within this contingent/leased assignment.
Whilst engaged on a contingent assignment onsite at Morgan Stanley you will be provided with a supportive and inclusive environment. Morgan Stanley's skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences.