roughout the U.S., Europe and Asia, regional teams of dedicated real estate professionals combine a unique global perspective with local presence and significant transaction execution expertise. MSREI currently manages $56 billion of gross real estate assets worldwide on behalf of its clients.
The Real Estate Investing team is looking for a Full-Time Pre-MBA Associate (2024 Summer Start) to support the Acquisitions group in several areas, including:
• Preparing financial analysis and presentation materials for potential investment opportunities across both core and opportunistic strategies and all product types
• Managing due diligence of potential deal closings
• Coordinating market due diligence
• Working directly with investment sales brokers, joint venture / operating partners, and developers
• Helping to execute business development initiatives
• Researching and analyzing various investment strategies
• Bachelor's degree with superior academic performance
• 1-4 years of prior work experience in the real estate field, ideally at a leading real estate investing, lending, development, brokerage or investment banking platform
• Experience with real estate financial modeling and Argus DCF or Enterprise
• Strong analytical and technical skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Superior attention to detail
• Enthusiastic, self-motivated, and a team player
• Ability to handle multiple assignments at once and meet critical deadlines
Work Location: The successful candidate can work out of our Los Angeles or San Francisco office location.
Expected base pay rates for the role will be $110,000 - $150,000 per year at the commencement of employment. However, base pay if hired will be determined on an individualized basis and is only part of the total compensation package, which, depending on the position, may also include commission earnings, incentive compensation, discretionary bonuses, other short and long-term incentive packages, and other Morgan Stanley sponsored benefit programs.
Morgan Stanley's goal is to build and maintain a workforce that is diverse in experience and background but uniform in reflecting our standards of integrity and excellence. Consequently, our recruiting efforts reflect our desire to attract and retain the best and brightest from all talent pools. We want to be the first choice for prospective employees.
It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, sex stereotype, gender, gender identity or expression, transgender, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy, veteran or military service status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce (M/F/Disability/Vet).