participants. Our goal will be to drive growth across all client segments, from the Mass-Affluent to Ultra High Net Worth, with new digital and human capabilities.
The Morgan Stanley Wealth Management Canada Virtual Advisor (MSVA) Team is a high performing unit providing financial advice and guidance to our mass-affluent client base as well as all other servicing needs through a phone-based model. The team is currently based out of Toronto, Canada but is looking to expand into Montreal. Both locations will leverage a hybrid work environment with expectations of regular in-office collaboration.
This role requires a driven advice professional with a customer-centric mindset, strong relationship management, organizational skills, and business development skills.
The individual should have experience leading business initiatives to improve prospect, client, and Financial Advisor interactions. The individual will be responsible for designing and executing comprehensive client experience programs across marketing, product, sales, and technology. The individual will support MSVA business development initiatives to drive growth, create business efficiencies and increase client loyalty.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Design a comprehensive and tailored investment strategy which integrates multiple aspects of a client's life and financial goals through regular touchpoints and annual reviews maintaining an up-to-date investment plan
• Conduct research on industry insights and emerging client experience trends in the mass affluent segment through proprietary and third-party sources
• Collaborate with marketing and sales organizations to drive client engagement
• Manage campaign governance to ensure consistency across all prospect / client touch points
• Focus on the client experience at every interaction and connecting with clients to build relationships in a meaningful and interactive way
• Responsible for assessing business insights and industry trends
• Manage voice of the client survey programs to improve the client experience
• Liaison with business stakeholders and technology to drive client-centric initiatives and digital engagement
• Must have completed the following certifications:
o Canadian Securities Course (CSC)
o Conduct and Practice Handbook Course (CPH)
o Wealth Management Essentials (WME) & a Certified Financial Planner (CFP) or equivalent designation holder (from the Institut Québécois de Planification Financière)
• 3-5 years of experience within Financial Services, preferably within a mass affluent channel
• Bilingual and fluent in both English & French (Verbal & Written)
• Familiarity with Wealth Management branch structure, sales, and branch operations
• Call center experience within the financial services industry as well as a deep understanding of the financial services industry through a mass affluent channel lens
• Demonstration of leadership, proactively taking initiative to drive change
• Must be comfortable working closely with various business organizations
• Ability to operate in a team-oriented environment
• Excellent written, verbal communications and ability to present insights to senior leadership
• Ability to prioritize and operate in a dynamic business environment
• Strong proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
• Strong proficiency with planning software
• Bachelor's Degree in a related field
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. At Morgan Stanley Montreal, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives, and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing, and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
All our positions are located in Montreal, Quebec. We offer a hybrid work environment, combining remote work and attendance in the office.
Knowledge of French and English is required.
Build a career with impact. Visit morganstanley.com for more information.