ation for COVID-19 and Influenza (flu) is mandatory for all MSK staff. Staff are considered fully vaccinated upon completion of a primary vaccination series for COVID-19 (https://i.e., one dose of a single dose vaccine or a final dose of a multi-dose vaccine series). Exceptions from the COVID-19 and Influenza (flu) vaccine requirements are permitted for those who request and receive an approved medical, religious, or fully remote exemption. Requests for exemption can take up to two weeks to review. Vaccination or an approved exemption is required to start work.
The Xinbo Yang lab at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center (MSKCC) currently has a post-doctoral position available. The lab is interested in applying structural biology and protein engineering techniques to modulate T cell based immune responses. We are particularly welcoming candidates who recently obtained https://Ph.D. degree in the field of Structural biology, Immunology to apply. The structural biology related candidates should have experience with protein expression, protein purification, X-ray crystallography or Cryo-EM. The immunology related candidates should have experience with conventional T cell-based assays and flow cytometry-based experiments. Candidates from other fields are also welcoming to apply the position. Successful applicants will have the access to state-of-the-art shared research facilities and embrace exciting and dynamic environment provided by MSKCC.
· Plan and conduct research experiments
· Evaluate and analyze data
· Establish research protocols
· Summarize and publish research findings
· Maintain laboratory operations
The ideal candidate should have:
· https://Ph.D. in a relevant field but not limited to structural biology and Immunology are encouraged to apply
· Research accomplishments and publications
· Decent written and oral communication
· Ability to work independently as well as willing to collaborate with other lab members
Salary: $63,000 – $66,837
Please include a cover letter, brief statement of prior research experience and research interests, CV, and contact information for three references in your application submission.