Professional development and training opportunities to help employees grow in their careers and the life they want to lead
Best-in-class benefits with generous vacation, paid maternity/paternity leave, retirement plans, tuition reimbursement, discounts and more
Unique culture where team members are passionate about the mission which creates clarity, alignment and purpose
YOUR LIFE'S MISSION: POSSIBLE
You have goals, dreams, hobbies and things you’re passionate about.
What’s Important to You Is Important to Us
We’re looking for people who not only want to do meaningful, challenging work, keep their skills sharp and move ahead, but who also take time for the things that matter to them—friends, family and passions. And we're looking for team members who are passionate about our mission—making a difference in military members' and their families' lives. Together, we can make it happen.
Don’t take our word for it.
• Military Times 2021 Best for Vets Employers
• WayUp Top 100 Internship Programs
• Forbes® 2021 The Best Employers for New Grads
• Forbes® America's Best Employers
• Newsweek Top 100 Most Loved Workplaces
• 2021 People Companies that Care
• Fortune Best Workplaces for Women
• Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®
• Fortune Best Workplaces for Millennials
• Computerworld® Best Places to Work in IT
As a member of the Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) team, you will be responsible for helping with the evaluation, administration and configuration of various tools and applications on the approved CICD toolchain; this includes Application Lifecycle Management, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Agile Planning, Source Code Management, Test, Build, Security, and Process Automation tooling. The engineer will collaborate with Product owners, developers, cloud engineers, DevOps engineers and operations to plan, design, test and deliver CICD Tools and Infrastructure in accordance with the standardize toolchain and framework.
• Responsible for the execution of DevSecOps functions in the areas of user support, application installations and upgrades, system vulnerability scanning, certificate management, analysis of security monitoring outputs, coordination of remediation patching, and other strategic DevSecOps initiatives
• Provide hands on customization, integrations, and custom script development for various tools
• Support, administer and optimize various CI/CD tools and processes
• Provide setup, configuration, support, troubleshooting, usage guidance, and training to our users for supported tools
• Enhance existing and implement new tools to integrate with continuous delivery systems
• Provide effective solutions to complex engineering problems and evaluate various tools, applications, and plug-ins
• Provide documentation for user training and support
• Embrace Agile development methodology
• Provide technical support and leadership on a wide variety of industry-leading tools
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or related technical discipline
• 3+ years hands on experience with tools administration, DevSecOps, and infrastructure support in Azure Cloud
• 3+ years of experience working with Developers, DevOps, and Engineering teams in a dynamic environment to promote/implement DevSecOps tools
• 3+ years hands on experience with consuming and automating APIs for purposes of integrating tools into established CICD pipeline
• Prior hands-on experience with Microsoft Azure or similar Cloud native offerings
• Hands on experience with scripting and debugging (e.g. PowerShell, Bash)
• Exposure to building an enterprise-level CICD pipeline
• 3-5 years of experience designing, implementing, and administering enterprise tools and services such as SonarQube, Jfrog Artifactory, Checkmarx, Blackduck
• Experience with deploying COTS platforms to Kubernetes using Helm charts and Docker images
• Experience using Unix/Linux as a DevOps environment (e.g. install, configure, and integrate DevOps tools with Active Directory and Databases).
• Ability to train IT product delivery teams on accurate use of CICD tools and capabilities. Strong consulting and mentoring skills
• Hands-on experience coordinating and performing vulnerability assessments and remediation
• 3-5 years of experience in Agile delivery space
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a desire to share knowledge through creation and refinement of written content
• Microsoft® Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert or Azure DevOps Engineer Expert or Azure Developer Associate
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00AM - 5PM
Location: Remote | 820 Follin Lane, Vienna VA 22180 | 5550 Heritage Oaks Dr Pensacola, FL 32526 | 141 Security Dr. Winchester, VA 22602
Salary: $95,600 - $163,500
Navy Federal Credit Union assesses market data to establish salary ranges that enable us to remain competitive. You are paid within the salary range, based on your experience, location and market position.
*Due to COVID-19 and social distancing, this position will be temporarily working from home with plans to return to campus at the desired location listed once Navy Federal is back to normal operations. The specific logistics for returning to campus will be determined at a future date by individual leadership.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans. EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability
COVID-19 Vaccine Information
As a COVID-19 safety measure, our employees must either provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination or follow additional safety protocols, including testing.
Navy Federal reserves the right to fill this role at a higher/lower grade level based on business need. An assessment may be required to compete for this position.
Bank Secrecy Act
Remains cognizant of and adheres to Navy Federal policies and procedures, and regulations pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act.
This position is eligible for the TalentQuest employee referral program. If an employee referred you for this job, please apply using the system-generated link that was sent to you.
Maternity leave coaching
On-ramping/Off-ramping parental leave
Child care subsidies
Unconscious bias training
Short term disability
Navy Federal Credit Union is the world's largest credit union with over 10 million members, over $149 billion in assets and over 32,000 employees. As a credit union, we have members, not customers. At our campuses in Vienna, VA, Pensacola, FL and Winchester, VA, and in our more than 345 branches, we serve the men and women of the Armed Forces, Department of Defense, ...