Professional development and training opportunities to help employees grow in their careers and the life they want to lead
Best-in-class benefits with generous vacation, paid maternity/paternity leave, retirement plans, tuition reimbursement, discounts and more
Unique culture where team members are passionate about the mission which creates clarity, alignment and purpose
YOUR LIFE'S MISSION: POSSIBLE
You have goals, dreams, hobbies and things you’re passionate about.
What’s Important to You Is Important to Us
We’re looking for people who not only want to do meaningful, challenging work, keep their skills sharp and move ahead, but who also take time for the things that matter to them—friends, family and passions. And we're looking for team members who are passionate about our mission—making a difference in military members' and their families' lives. Together, we can make it happen.
Don’t take our word for it.
• Military Times 2021 Best for Vets Employers
• WayUp Top 100 Internship Programs
• Forbes® 2021 The Best Employers for New Grads
• Forbes® America's Best Employers
• Newsweek Top 100 Most Loved Workplaces
• 2021 People Companies that Care
• Fortune Best Workplaces for Women
• Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®
• Fortune Best Workplaces for Millennials
• Computerworld® Best Places to Work in IT
To provide support to Facility Management by performing maintenance on the exterior areas and structures.
• Ability to lift and carry 50 pounds
• Ability to perform work in a variety of positions (sometimes uncomfortable positions) including standing, stooping, bending, kneeling, and climbing
• Work is primarily outside in all types of weather conditions. Work may be dirty, dusty, greasy, and noisy. May be exposed to possibility of cuts and bruises. May be required to work other than normal business hours (weekends, evenings).
• Performs exterior maintenance duties
• Plants and transplants trees, shrubbery, and plantings
• Cares for landscape by mowing lawns, trimming shrubbery, and pruning trees
• Applies fertilizer under the guidance of the Senior Grounds Crewman
• Removes snow and ice from roadways, walkways, and sidewalks with shovels and engine-driven equipment
• Drives Navy Federal vehicles to pick up and/or deliver materials and equipment (equipment, landscaping supplies and plants).
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
• Ability to follow written and oral instructions
• Ability to lift and carry 50 pounds
• Ability to perform work in a variety of positions (sometimes uncomfortable positions) including standing, stooping, bending, kneeling and climbing
• Possess a valid driver’s license
Desired Qualifications and Education Requirements:
• Grounds maintenance/building experience
Hours: Monday - Friday; 6:00AM - 2:00PM | Occasional Weekends for snow removal (any hours)
Location: Headquarters - 820 Follin Ln, Vienna, VA 22180
Pay Range: $18.50 - $20.50 Hourly
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans. EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability
COVID-19 Vaccine Information
As a COVID-19 safety measure, our employees must either provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination or follow additional safety protocols, including testing.
Navy Federal reserves the right to fill this role at a higher/lower grade level based on business need. An assessment may be required to compete for this position.
Bank Secrecy Act
Remains cognizant of and adheres to Navy Federal policies and procedures, and regulations pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act.
Maternity leave coaching
On-ramping/Off-ramping parental leave
Child care subsidies
Unconscious bias training
Short term disability
Navy Federal Credit Union is the world's largest credit union with over 10 million members, over $149 billion in assets and over 32,000 employees. As a credit union, we have members, not customers. At our campuses in Vienna, VA, Pensacola, FL and Winchester, VA, and in our more than 345 branches, we serve the men and women of the Armed Forces, Department of Defense, ...