Professional development and training opportunities to help employees grow in their careers and the life they want to lead
Best-in-class benefits with generous vacation, paid maternity/paternity leave, retirement plans, tuition reimbursement, discounts and more
Unique culture where team members are passionate about the mission which creates clarity, alignment and purpose
YOUR LIFE'S MISSION: POSSIBLE
You have goals, dreams, hobbies and things you’re passionate about.
What’s Important to You Is Important to Us
We’re looking for people who not only want to do meaningful, challenging work, keep their skills sharp and move ahead, but who also take time for the things that matter to them—friends, family and passions. And we're looking for team members who are passionate about our mission—making a difference in military members' and their families' lives. Together, we can make it happen.
Don’t take our word for it.
• FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For®
• Computerworld® Best Places to Work in IT
• FORTUNE® Best Workplaces for Millennials
• Forbes® America’s Best Employers
• Support Lead Analysts in Performing Risk and Control Self Assessments for Digital operations groups:
o Identifying core processes
o Developing process maps
o Documenting process objectives
o Identifying key inherent operational risks
o Identifying and assessing controls
o Identifying control gaps/opportunities for enhancement
o Scoring risks
o Sampling and testing controls
o Deriving residual risk levels
o Presenting results to management
o Developing mitigation plans
o Supporting the business in completion of mitigation activities.
• Participating in regulatory and compliance assessments of Mobile and Online Banking features and functionality, including transactional testing
• Support Management in pulling audit deliverables, facilitating responses, and addressing and resolving audit questions
• Develop and support processes for responding to, tracking and managing internal and external audit and compliance exam findings.
• Ability to evaluate alternative means of reducing the business operations’ exposure to financial loss, information security breaches, damage to the organization's reputation, loss of business continuity, and other types of operational risk
• Work closely with lead analysts to conduct business risk evaluations and control and monitoring design assessment
• Develop and coordinate the production of performance reports to senior management
• Support Management of Issues; recording issues, developing mitigation plans, monitoring activity against plans and reporting through to completion.
• Act as Administrator for the Digital Op Risk and Controls team SharePoint Page
• Assist with access management for key Digital information systems
• Support the Records Management Program on behalf of Digital
• Other duties as assigned
• Master’s or Advanced Degree in Business Administration, Auditing, IT, Law or related field or equivalent combination of training, education and experience
• Knowledge of operational and regulatory risk controls, concepts and practices
• Knowledge of applicable federal and state regulations, company policies, and industry best practices
• Proven ability to plan, organize and effectively execute risk mitigation and process improvement initiatives
• Expert communication and negotiation skills with ability to exercise good judgement and tact in dealing with management
• Experience in collaborating across organizational boundaries and building partnerships across various functions
• Desired – Experience with IT and Digital Risk Management
• Desired - Working knowledge of project lifecycles and management methodologies
• Desired – Advanced knowledge of state and Federal laws; industry regulations, principles, and practices; and company policies that govern the business unit’s products/services
• Desired - working knowledge of Visio, Excel, PowerPoint
• Desired - working knowledge of Asana, Metric Stream M7, Service Now, and Power BI
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00AM - 4:30PM
Location: 820 Follin Lane, Vienna VA 22180 | 5550 Heritage Oaks Dr Pensacola, FL 32526 | 141 Security Dr. Winchester, VA 22602
Navy Federal Credit Union assesses market data to establish salary ranges that enable us to remain competitive. You are paid within the salary range, based on your experience, location and market position.
The salary range for this position is: [$61,100] to [$121,300]
Navy Federal is now hybrid! Our standard enterprise requirement for a hybrid schedule is to report onsite 4-16 days each month. The number of days reporting onsite will ultimately be determined by the employee's leadership and business unit needs. You will learn more throughout the hiring and onboarding process
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans. EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability
COVID-19 Vaccine Information
As a COVID-19 safety measure, our employees must either provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination or follow additional safety protocols, including testing.
Navy Federal reserves the right to fill this role at a higher/lower grade level based on business need. An assessment may be required to compete for this position.
Bank Secrecy Act
Remains cognizant of and adheres to Navy Federal policies and procedures, and regulations pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act.
Maternity leave coaching
On-ramping/Off-ramping parental leave
Child care subsidies
Unconscious bias training
Short term disability
Navy Federal Credit Union is the world's largest credit union with over 10 million members, over $149 billion in assets and over 32,000 employees. As a credit union, we have members, not customers. At our campuses in Vienna, VA, Pensacola, FL and Winchester, VA, and in our more than 345 branches, we serve the men and women of the Armed Forces, Department of Defense, ...