Professional development and training opportunities to help employees grow in their careers and the life they want to lead
Best-in-class benefits with generous vacation, paid maternity/paternity leave, retirement plans, tuition reimbursement, discounts and more
Unique culture where team members are passionate about the mission which creates clarity, alignment and purpose
YOUR LIFE'S MISSION: POSSIBLE
You have goals, dreams, hobbies and things you’re passionate about.
What’s Important to You Is Important to Us
We’re looking for people who not only want to do meaningful, challenging work, keep their skills sharp and move ahead, but who also take time for the things that matter to them—friends, family and passions. And we're looking for team members who are passionate about our mission—making a difference in military members' and their families' lives. Together, we can make it happen.
Don’t take our word for it.
• Military Times 2021 Best for Vets Employers
• WayUp Top 100 Internship Programs
• Forbes® 2021 The Best Employers for New Grads
• Forbes® America's Best Employers
• Newsweek Top 100 Most Loved Workplaces
• 2021 People Companies that Care
• Fortune Best Workplaces for Women
• Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®
• Fortune Best Workplaces for Millennials
• Computerworld® Best Places to Work in IT
The Oracle HCM Cloud Technical Specialist provides expertise in the support and maintenance of Oracle HCM Cloud modules. Experience in product personalization, data integration, data conversion and reports development during is required
Technical Specialist in this role is well versed and should have expertise in Oracle HCM Cloud advanced tools such as OIC, HCM Extracts, HDL, PBL, BI Publisher, Application Security, Fast Formula, Page Composer, Page Configurator, REST APIs, SOAP, Webservices.
Responsibilities include technology assistance and coordination with Business teams, ensuring that all technical activities are aligned with the Business goals and timelines
• Work closely with the Business Analysts and HR Business teams to gather requirements for reports, interfaces, extensions, integrations
• Lead and build the integrations for HCM touch points utilizing all available integration services (Primary focus for this role will be OIC- Oracle Integration Cloud)
• Providing strong subject matter expertise to identify and translate business and system requirements into design artifacts and documents
• Collaborating with project and delivery managers to provide estimates, and develop the overall implementation solution plan for area of expertise, interfacing and coordinating tasks with internal and external resources
• Develop functional and technical design and documentation for Oracle Applications dependent data conversions, interfaces, custom reporting, and custom applications including use of documented revision control.
• Participate in the design, development and maintenance of Conversions, Modifications/Customizations and Interfaces to/from Oracle’s Suite of Business Applications.
• Open, manage, and resolve Oracle Service Requests with Oracle Support.
• Drive the resolution & troubleshooting of issues during development and post production support.
• Design, Document and Perform Unit Testing to validate product functionality.
• Expertise in BI Publisher reports development, Interface development and troubleshooting, Application security roles, Workflow Approvals is mandatory
• 10+ years working on Oracle HCM Cloud Applications technical components including Oracle Integration cloud.
• Hands-on experience configuring and implementing an enterprise integration architecture solution using OIC adapters (SOAP, REST, FTP, other pre-built adapters) based on NFCU’s data mapping requirement
• Strong experience recommending solutions and identifying/implementing OIC adapters based on NFCU’s integration scenarios, use cases, and requirements
• Strong understanding leveraging Oracle FBDI and HDL capabilities to import data into Oracle Fusion Cloud via OIC
• Demonstrated strong analytical abilities and expert level skills in Bi Publisher reports
• Willing to learn a range of business or technical specialties based on business needs
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• Demonstrated ability to convey complex information in a clear and concise manner
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00AM - 5:00PM
Location: Remote | 820 Follin Lane, Vienna VA 22180 | 5550 Heritage Oaks Dr Pensacola, FL 32526 | 141 Security Dr. Winchester, VA 22602
Salary: $95,600 - $179,700
Navy Federal Credit Union assesses market data to establish salary ranges that enable us to remain competitive. You are paid within the salary range, based on your experience, location and market position.
*Navy Federal is now hybrid! Our standard enterprise requirement for a hybrid schedule is to report onsite 4-16 days each month. The number of days reporting onsite will ultimately be determined by the employee's leadership and business unit needs. You will learn more throughout the hiring and onboarding process.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans. EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability
COVID-19 Vaccine Information
As a COVID-19 safety measure, our employees must either provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination or follow additional safety protocols, including testing.
Navy Federal reserves the right to fill this role at a higher/lower grade level based on business need. An assessment may be required to compete for this position.
Bank Secrecy Act
Remains cognizant of and adheres to Navy Federal policies and procedures, and regulations pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act.
This position is eligible for the TalentQuest employee referral program. If an employee referred you for this job, please apply using the system-generated link that was sent to you.
Maternity leave coaching
On-ramping/Off-ramping parental leave
Child care subsidies
Unconscious bias training
Short term disability
Navy Federal Credit Union is the world's largest credit union with over 10 million members, over $149 billion in assets and over 32,000 employees. As a credit union, we have members, not customers. At our campuses in Vienna, VA, Pensacola, FL and Winchester, VA, and in our more than 345 branches, we serve the men and women of the Armed Forces, Department of Defense, ...