Professional development and training opportunities to help employees grow in their careers and the life they want to lead
Best-in-class benefits with generous vacation, paid maternity/paternity leave, retirement plans, tuition reimbursement, discounts and more
Unique culture where team members are passionate about the mission which creates clarity, alignment and purpose
YOUR LIFE'S MISSION: POSSIBLE
You have goals, dreams, hobbies and things you’re passionate about.
What’s Important to You Is Important to Us
We’re looking for people who not only want to do meaningful, challenging work, keep their skills sharp and move ahead, but who also take time for the things that matter to them—friends, family and passions. And we're looking for team members who are passionate about our mission—making a difference in military members' and their families' lives. Together, we can make it happen.
Don’t take our word for it.
• Military Times 2021 Best for Vets Employers
• WayUp Top 100 Internship Programs
• Forbes® 2021 The Best Employers for New Grads
• Forbes® America's Best Employers
• Newsweek Top 100 Most Loved Workplaces
• 2021 People Companies that Care
• Fortune Best Workplaces for Women
• Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®
• Fortune Best Workplaces for Millennials
• Computerworld® Best Places to Work in IT
Seeking Azure DevOps Engineer with experience working with cloud platforms and has a passion for automation and developing DevOps best practices. This person will drive DevOps automation and containerization strategies that align with DevOps principles and standards. DevOps engineer will collaborate with Product owners, developers, cloud engineers, DevOps engineers and operations to plan, design, test and deliver pipelines and infrastructure using Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) model.
• Hands on automation skills designing and building pipelines, automation and Infrastructure as Code of enterprise applications
• Build and support highly available CICD tools for pipelines and related integrations
• Design, build, and implement reusable YAML pipelines and configuration while adhering to best practices
• Perform analysis of DevOps practices, identify gaps and impediments for continuous integration and delivery
• Engage with information Security and augment the CI/CD framework with devsecops and standardized security tools and controls
• Develop and apply quality controls and gates to the build, test, and deploy process while establishing Definition of Ready and Definition of Done to ensure quality of delivery
• Be a member of Center of Excellence for DevOps practices to enable the Continuous integration and delivery of products
• Hands on experience with implementing standards and best practices for the CI/CD framework
• Provide guidance, coaching, training on build, test, and release management best practices
• Collaborate on and and provide input into the CICD roadmap, identify gaps and dependencies
• Onboard agile product teams to the CICD framework and perform DevOps health assessment on pipelines, identify gaps and execute recommendations
• Perform other duties as assigned
• A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Applications, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, related field or equivalent experience
• 3-5 years hands on experience with Microsoft Azure or similar Cloud native offerings
• 3-5 years’ experience in creating continuous integration and delivery pipelines leveraging cloud native architectures on Microsoft Azure Cloud
• 3-5 years’ Experience with agile delivery, SAFe, and DevOps frameworks
• 3-5 years’ Experience with Azure DevOps Tools for plan, build, test, release and monitor
• Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, PowerShell scripting, GIT, Linux, Shell, Azure Resource Management (ARM) templates
• Knowledge of security scanning and monitoring tools like BlackDuck, Checkmarx and Contrast Security
• Extensive experience with scripting and debugging on Linux and Windows environments
• Understanding of Test Automation tools and scripts to facilitate Test Driven Development
• Understanding of integrated package management
• Experience with Automated Change Management using modernized solutions like ServiceNow
• Experience with Microservices deployment and release management
• Microsoft® Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert or Azure DevOps Engineer Expert or Azure Developer Associate
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Location: 820 Follin Lane, Vienna, VA 22180 | 5550 Heritage Oaks Dr Pensacola, FL 32526 | Remote
Navy Federal is now hybrid! Our standard enterprise requirement for a hybrid schedule is to report onsite 4-16 days each month. The number of days reporting onsite will ultimately be determined by the employee's leadership and business unit needs. You will learn more throughout the hiring and onboarding process.
Salary: Navy Federal Credit Union assesses market data to establish salary ranges that enable us to remain
competitive. You are paid within the salary range, based on your experience, location and market position.
The salary range for this position is: $95,600 to $163,500 Annual Salary #LI-Remote
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans. EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability
COVID-19 Vaccine Information
As a COVID-19 safety measure, our employees must either provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination or follow additional safety protocols, including testing.
Navy Federal reserves the right to fill this role at a higher/lower grade level based on business need. An assessment may be required to compete for this position.
Bank Secrecy Act
Remains cognizant of and adheres to Navy Federal policies and procedures, and regulations pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act.
This position is eligible for the TalentQuest employee referral program. If an employee referred you for this job, please apply using the system-generated link that was sent to you.
Maternity leave coaching
On-ramping/Off-ramping parental leave
Child care subsidies
Unconscious bias training
Short term disability
Navy Federal Credit Union is the world's largest credit union with over 10 million members, over $149 billion in assets and over 32,000 employees. As a credit union, we have members, not customers. At our campuses in Vienna, VA, Pensacola, FL and Winchester, VA, and in our more than 345 branches, we serve the men and women of the Armed Forces, Department of Defense, ...