Professional development and training opportunities to help employees grow in their careers and the life they want to lead
Best-in-class benefits with generous vacation, paid maternity/paternity leave, retirement plans, tuition reimbursement, discounts and more
Unique culture where team members are passionate about the mission which creates clarity, alignment and purpose
YOUR LIFE'S MISSION: POSSIBLE
You have goals, dreams, hobbies and things you’re passionate about.
What’s Important to You Is Important to Us
We’re looking for people who not only want to do meaningful, challenging work, keep their skills sharp and move ahead, but who also take time for the things that matter to them—friends, family and passions. And we're looking for team members who are passionate about our mission—making a difference in military members' and their families' lives. Together, we can make it happen.
Don’t take our word for it.
• Military Times 2021 Best for Vets Employers
• WayUp Top 100 Internship Programs
• Forbes® 2021 The Best Employers for New Grads
• Forbes® America's Best Employers
• Newsweek Top 100 Most Loved Workplaces
• 2021 People Companies that Care
• Fortune Best Workplaces for Women
• Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®
• Fortune Best Workplaces for Millennials
• Computerworld® Best Places to Work in IT
To compile, research, analyze, and document data, requirements, workflow / processes, and functionality for respective technology product group. Technology Product Analyst is responsible for collecting and analyzing business needs and requirements as tied to continual enterprise data and technology transformation. Collaborates with junior and senior stakeholders to understand business priorities and value across multiple business areas across the enterprise. To partner with Technology Product Owner (TPO) in the creation, management, and maintenance of product boards and product backlogs.
• Demonstrates leadership within the product team and within the Analyst team, including via new ideas and/or leading improvement efforts, oversight of other TPAs; and providing PAR input
• Partners with TPO for overall product board/backlog creation, maintenance, and management; orders backlog items to best achieve goals and optimize the value of each sprint
• Clearly presents status and issues in variety of oral and written formats, and leads product meetings.
• Authors wide variety of user stories/features/product backlog items; provides critical feedback to other stories/features/backlog items.
• Liaises between product team and business area.
• Conducts requirements analysis and validation, ensuring requirements are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, treaceable, feasible, unambiguous, and verifiable, and that they conform to standards.
• Solves business problems by defining systems solutions via interviewing stakeholders, identifying and evaluating alternatives, and presenting findings.
• Create and communicate artifacts; translating business needs into executable requirements and acceptance criteria for delivery teams
• Manages large projects/product lines either solo or by leading a team of Analysts.
• Recognizes and proactively raises issues or risks along with well-considered solutions.
• Elicits and documents functional and non-functional requirements using variety of techniques, including interviews, document analysis, storyboards, use cases, scenarios, and diagramming.
• Represents requirements using alternative views, such as epics/features/stories/product backlog items, models, diagrams, prototypes, or scenarios, to facilitate communication to the project / product team.
• Tracks and manages requirements status and changes throughout project / product lifecycle via board/backlog management and maintenance.
• Maintain backlog of business needs and transformation objectives and works with team capability strategy team to prioritize in an iterative and agile framework
• Influence and negotiate prioritization of delivery across numerous business areas across the enterprise
• Understand enterprise technology roadmaps across multiple business stakeholders and synthesize frequently changing inputs, priorities, and depedencies
• Creates and communicates artifacts translating business needs into executable requirements.
• Continually seeks opportunities to improve and increase level of industry/domain-specific knowledge by remaining current with emerging products and technical updates.
• Mentors and guides Interns, Contractors, and other Analyst staff.
• Presents project, product, or other material at All Hands meetings.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
• Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field, or the equivalent combination of training, education, and experience.
• Able to manage multiple priorities independently and/or in a team environment to achieve goals via effective organizational, planning, and time management skills
• Advanced skill in driving alignment and consensus across broad working groups from junior to executive stakeholder groups
• Advanced skill in relationship management horizontally across multiple business and technology functions and sources of requirements inputs, including but not limited to senior business stakeholders, journey execution leads, goal owners, product owners, solution architects, etc.
• Experience driving capability roadmap and prioritization with business stakeholders
• Possesses/maintains advanced skills with data querying, reporting, and analysis; comfortable recommending solutions to problems
• Knowledge of and significant experience with end to end MVP product and capability delivery
• Significant experience in problem resolution including determining root cause, scope and scale of issues
• Possesses/maintains advanced verbal and written communication skills
• Possesses/maintains advanced experience with Microsoft Office suite, including Excel, Word, Powerpoint, and Visio; artifacts and deliverables are polished and professional
• Demonstrates significant creativity and variety of approaches to solving business and technical problems
• Demonstrates competence in planning, organization, and multi-tasking, of large and complex efforts.
• Navy Federal Service Now knowledge
• Navy Federal products, services, programs, policies, and procedures
• Experience leading, guiding, and coaching team of staff and contractors
• Advanced skill in developing high quality deliverables, including oral, written, and PPT presentations for executive communications
• Advanced verbal and written communication skills
Desired Qualifications and Education Requirements:
• Certifications in MS Azure Cloud Fundamentals, Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), Certified Scrum Master (CSM) is helpful.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Location: 820 Follin Lane, Vienna, VA 22180 | 5550 Heritage Oaks Dr Pensacola, FL 32526
Navy Federal is now hybrid! Our standard enterprise requirement for a hybrid schedule is to report onsite 4-16 days each month. The number of days reporting onsite will ultimately be determined by the employee's leadership and business unit needs. You will learn more throughout the hiring and onboarding process.
Salary: Navy Federal Credit Union assesses market data to establish salary ranges that enable us to remain
competitive. You are paid within the salary range, based on your experience, location and market position.
The salary range for this position is: $83,100 to $143,000 Annual Salary
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans. EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability
COVID-19 Vaccine Information
As a COVID-19 safety measure, our employees must either provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination or follow additional safety protocols, including testing.
Navy Federal reserves the right to fill this role at a higher/lower grade level based on business need. An assessment may be required to compete for this position.
Bank Secrecy Act
Remains cognizant of and adheres to Navy Federal policies and procedures, and regulations pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act.
Maternity leave coaching
On-ramping/Off-ramping parental leave
Child care subsidies
Unconscious bias training
Short term disability
Navy Federal Credit Union is the world's largest credit union with over 10 million members, over $149 billion in assets and over 32,000 employees. As a credit union, we have members, not customers. At our campuses in Vienna, VA, Pensacola, FL and Winchester, VA, and in our more than 345 branches, we serve the men and women of the Armed Forces, Department of Defense, ...