YOUR LIFE'S MISSION: POSSIBLE
You have goals, dreams, hobbies and things you’re passionate about.
What’s Important to You Is Important to Us
We’re looking for people who not only want to do meaningful, challenging work, keep their skills sharp and move ahead, but who also take time for the things that matter to them—friends, family and passions. And we're looking for team members who are passionate about our mission—making a difference in military members' and their families' lives. Together, we can make it happen.
Don’t take our word for it.
• Military Times 2022 Best for Vets Employers
• Yello and WayUp Top 100 Internship Programs
• Forbes® 2022 The Best Employers for New Grads
• Fortune Best Workplaces for Women
• Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®
• Fortune Best Place to Work for Financial and Insurance Services
• Computerworld® Best Places to Work in IT
• Ripplematch Campus Forward Award – Excellence in Early Career Hiring
To optimize the performance of business operations by analyzing current, and forecasting future performance. Apply various advanced analytical techniques to solve complex operational issues and support significant strategic initiatives. Works independently under general supervision.
• Evaluate operational efficiency and effectiveness
• Perform qualitative and quantitative data analysis using analytical techniques, tools, models, simulation, etc.
• Solve business problems by defining the problem, interviewing stakeholders, identifying and evaluating
alternatives, and presenting findings
• Participate in complex interdepartmental initiatives of significant business risk & impact
• Obtain quantitative and qualitative data of business processes to analyze, determine and promote data driven decisions
• Implement new/enhanced products, services and/or operational changes
• Prepare/collaborate on presentations, reports, white papers, etc.
• Interpret results of analysis; present recommendations, alternatives and implications
• Serve on teams and task groups for projects/initiatives within the business unit &/or across the organization
• Analyze processes and workflows to understand value chain, input/output, to improve and/or automate business performance
• Utilize performance measurements and indicators to identify areas for improvement; develop process improvement plans for each performance indicator or area identified
• Serve as resource for the resolution of complex and/or unique problems
• Lead project teams; assure quality, consistent performance; meet schedules and/or resolve highly technical and complex problems
• Lead, guide and mentor lower level team members
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or the equivalent combination of training, education, and experience
• Significant experience in problem resolution including determining root cause, scope and scale of issues
• Advanced analytical thinking skills to include summarizing information and clearly identifying key elements, patterns, results or relationships
• Significant experience in the application of statistical methods, mathematical techniques, forecasting, cost benefit analysis and related analytical tools
• Significant experience in leading collaborative work teams
• Experience in leading large projects/initiatives which have business risk and impact
• Significant experience in working effectively with diverse internal and external contacts
• Significant experience in managing multiple priorities independently and/or in a team environment to achieve goals
• Advanced skill in project management to include establishing and leading project teams; managing
timelines/deadlines/resources; ensuring successful project implementation
• Advanced knowledge of data querying, reporting, forecasting, analysis and operations research, including statistical methods and modeling
• Advanced research, analytical, and problem solving skills
• Advanced organizational, planning and time management skills
• Advanced skill following, interpreting and applying relevant data/instructions to guidelines, procedures, practices and regulations
• Advanced skill interpreting and synthesizing large amounts of information
• Advanced verbal and written communication skills
• Advanced word processing and spreadsheet software skills
• Advanced database and presentation software skills
• Experience in leading, guiding and coaching professional staff
• Project Management Professional (PMP), or the equivalent combination of training, education, and
• Significant experience with risk and control self-assessment
• Advanced skill in interpreting and synthesizing data governance and data management
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00AM - 4:30PM
Location: 820 Follin Lane, Vienna, VA 22180 | 5550 Heritage Oaks Dr. Pensacola, FL 32526
Navy Federal is now hybrid! Our standard enterprise requirement for a hybrid schedule is to report on-site 4-16 days each month. The number of days reporting on-site will ultimately be determined by the employee's leadership and business unit needs. You will learn more throughout the hiring and on boarding process.
Salary Range: $74,400 - $127,200 annually
Navy Federal Credit Union assesses market data to establish salary ranges that enable us to remain competitive. You are paid within the salary range, based on your experience, location and market position.
Posting End Date: 06/02/23
Job postings are subject to close early or extend out longer than the anticipated closing date at the hiring team’s discretion based on qualified applicant volume.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans. EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability
Navy Federal reserves the right to fill this role at a higher/lower grade level based on business need. An assessment may be required to compete for this position.
Bank Secrecy Act
Remains cognizant of and adheres to Navy Federal policies and procedures, and regulations pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act.
This position is eligible for the TalentQuest employee referral program. If an employee referred you for this job, please apply using the system-generated link that was sent to you.
Maternity leave coaching
On-ramping/Off-ramping parental leave
Child care subsidies
Unconscious bias training
Short term disability
Navy Federal Credit Union is the world's largest credit union with over 12 million members, over $155 billion in assets and over 22,000 employees. As a credit union, we have members, not customers. At our campuses in Vienna, VA, Pensacola, FL and Winchester, VA, and in our more than 350 branches, we serve the men and women of the Armed Forces, Department of Defense, ...