About the role
Please note, this team is hiring across all levels and candidates are individually assessed and appropriately leveled based upon their skills and experience.
Netskope Cloud Data Plane engineers architect and design one of the most scalable, high-performance cloud data planes in the world, processing 10+ Gbps of traffic, performing deep inspection using state-of-the-art techniques like AI/ML to detect activities and apply advanced policies like DLP, Threat and UEBA protection, all at line rate.
What’s in it for you
In this role you will be a key member of the NG-SWG team supporting our in-line CASB and SWG products, both of which have been recognized by Gartner as market leaders in their Magic Quadrant reports:
Netskope SWG in Gartner 2023 SSE Magic Quadrant
Netskope CASB in Gartner 2023 SSE Magic Quadrant
What you will be doing
- Develop and execute automation strategy and roadmap for software projects.
- Design, implement, and maintain a robust and scalable automation framework.
- Lead the development of automated test scripts for functional, regression, and performance testing.
- Work closely with the development and design team to help create an amazing user experience
- Integrate automated tests into the CI/CD pipeline and monitor test suite stability.
- Manage test data and ensure data integrity during test automation.
- Analyze and troubleshoot test failures, reporting defects and tracking resolutions.
- Conduct code reviews for automated test scripts and ensure coding standards compliance.
- Monitor test coverage and generate automation test reports and metrics.
- Provide training and mentorship on test automation best practices to team members.
- Drive continuous improvement in automation processes and technologies.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless integration of automation efforts.
- Identify and communicate risks about our releases.
- Be able to own and make quality decisions for the solution.
- Own the release and be a customer advocate.
Required skills and experience
- 12+ years of experience in the field of SDET track record showing that you are a highly motivated individual, capable of coming up with creative, innovative and working solutions in a collaborative environment
- Strong Java and/or Python programming skills (Go a plus)
- Knowledge of Jenkins, Hudson, or any other CI system
- Experience testing distributed systems
- A proponent of Strong Quality Engineering methodology
- Strong knowledge of linux systems, Docker, k8s
- Experience building automation frameworks
- Experience with Databases, SQL and NoSQL (Mongodb or Cassandra) a plus
- Knowledge of network security, authentication and authorization.
- Good understanding of networking and application protocols such as TCP/IP, SSL/TLS, DNS, etc…
- Strong expertise in REST API Web Service automation.
- Knowledge or Working experience in any Deep packet inspection technology like IPS or Firewall is desired.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and taking the initiative regarding issues and decisions
- Proven ability to apply data structures and algorithms to practical problems.
- Bonus points for knowledge of database internals and query processing and / or SaaS security infrastructure
- https://B.E /https://B.Tech /https://M.Tech degree from a recognized and accredited university/college.