The HR Business Partner will not just be doing transactional elements of HR, we’re highly integrated into business groups and partner closely with leaders to help craft programs and policies. Our team is nimble, impactful, and creative, and we focus on building successful relationships and delivering value across the entire company. Regardless of the group or geo we support, our goal is to identify business needs, working with the regional leaders to deliver high-quality solutions to our internal clients.
In this role, you will support the multiple lines of business within LATAM – Brazil, Colombia, Chile, Mexico, and Costa Rica. You will coach and support leaders on team development, support hiring, and onboarding programs, help managers become better coaches, provide career development, build morale and do the myriad of things that can support productivity across the board. This is a highly collaborative role with a key focus on working within a team environment
- You will take ownership for delivery of strategic objectives for multiple businesses and functional leaders, that align with the overall company and organisational plans.
- You will work closely with other HR Leaders to provide support to customer facing and revenue-driving departments at Netskope
- You will coach management on performance management discussions, labour relations issues, discipline matters, and promotion/transfer/termination discussions
- You will analyze trends and metrics in partnership with the international HR team to develop solutions, programs, and policies
- Stay up-to-date on legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks, and ensuring regulatory compliance
- Collaborate with the various HR teams like Compensation, Talent Acquisition & Development, and HRIS
- Proactively lead, diagnose, and support business teams with their people goals.
- Support delivery of HR priorities & processes, manage communication of HR programs
- Establish as an important conduit between local and HQ stakeholders, planning, delivery and people strategy, connect dots, stay relevant to local needs and provide suggestions for bigger picture
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention
- Engage employees and managers to provide leadership and guidance on country specific policies and processes
- Be an advocate of organisation priorities, manage conflicting priorities and identify unique solutions for delivery
- Be the channel for enabling teams and the connector of broader HR ecosystem i.e. Workday team, TA, Business partnering teams and L&D stakeholders
- Customer-focused attitude, with high level of professionalism, discretion
- Thorough understanding of LATAM's countries employment law
- In-depth experience as a Business Partner who actively engages with their client group to ensure HR is fully integrated with the business providing a consultative approach
- You're a self-starter, and not afraid to fail
- In-depth Employee Relations experience with end to end case management.
- You're adaptable and can think on your feet; when faced with new challenges or tough conversations, you face them head-on
- Experience in a fast-growing environment
- Understanding of HR best practices and current regulations
- Fluent in Portuguese & Spanish