At Netskope, our world class QE organization is built with engineers who love to write code to test, have the aptitude to find ways to break things, know how a cloud service should work and can build automation for day to day tasks that machines can run. Our QAs build automation tools to do functional, regression, security, performance and load/scale testing of our services and clients. Your contributions will test software that large Fortune 500 enterprises will use and rely upon everyday.
You love testing highly dynamic software and pushing it to the max and beyond for strength and resilience. You are happily challenged when faced with solving complex problems. You love digging deep into the product to find its breaking points. You love the “aha!” moment when you find the repro to a bug.
- Develop expertise in our cloud security solutions, and use that expertise and your experience to help design and qualify the solution as a whole
- Contribute to building a flexible and scalable automation solution
- Build state of the art tools to improve the testing process.
- Work closely with the development and design team to help create an amazing user experience
- Help create and implement quality processes and requirements
- Work closely with the team to replicate customer environments
- Identify and communicate risks about our releases. Look beyond your specific area of responsibility and ensure our solutions deliver value to our customers
- Be able to own and make quality decisions for the solution.
- Own the release and be a customer advocate.
- 5+ years of experience in the field of QA and a track record of showing that you are a highly motivated individual, capable of coming up with creative, innovative and working solutions in a collaborative environment
- Experience testing distributed systems
- Experience with WebDriverIO, selenium
- A proponent of Strong Quality Engineering methodology
- Strong knowledge of Windows and Linux systems
- Experience with and deep knowledge of the TCP/HTTP protocol suite is required
- Experience building automation frameworks
- Knowledge of CI/CD using Jenkins or Drone
- Comfortable with ambiguity and taking the initiative regarding issues and decisions
- Proven ability to apply data structures and algorithms to practical problems
- An energetic self-starter with strong analytical and troubleshooting skills, as well as the ability to wear multiple hats