ways to break things, understand how cloud services should work, and can build automation for day to day tasks that machines can run, we would love to speak with you about a role on our team.
What you will be doing
- Developing expertise in our cloud security solutions, and using that expertise and your experience to help design and qualify the solution as a whole
- Contributing to building a flexible and scalable automation solution
- Working closely with the development and design team to help create an amazing user experience
- Helping to create and implement quality processes and requirements
- Working closely with the team to replicate customer environments
- Identifying and communicating risks about our releases.
- Looking beyond your specific area of responsibility and ensuring our solutions deliver value to our customers.
- Owning and making quality decisions for the solution.
- Owning the release process
Required skills and experience
- 8+ years of experience developing tests and automation for networking products
- Experience setting up complex networking topologies
- Strong expertise in TCP/IP, UDP & HTTP
- Strong Python programming skills
- Experience testing distributed systems
- A proponent of Strong Quality Engineering methodology.
- A track record of success and consistent growth showing that you are highly motivated and capable of coming up with creative, innovative and working solutions in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Experience using end-to-end performance testing using tools like spirent/ixia for web traffic
- Ideal candidates will have experience testing one or more of the following - firewalls, VPN, proxies, L4-7, web gateways, PKI/TLS, SD-WAN, routing protocols.
- BSCS or equivalent required, MSCS or equivalent strongly preferred