About the position:
Our Technical Account Managers (TAMs) at Netskope are core to shaping the experience of our strategic customers and are responsible for driving all facets of technical success across the customer journey with the Netskope Cloud Security platform.
As a Netskope TAM, you will partner with the customer team to understand their business goals, their cybersecurity strategy, cloud maturity and technical architecture. In conjunction with your Customer Experience colleagues, you will begin planning for success during Activation, the first step in the customer journey. The next steps of Adoption and Operationalization are achieved through the creation and execution of a customer-specific value realization plan, which is aligned to the customer’s business goals and security strategy. TAMs work alongside the customer team and their Netskope counterparts to drive the execution of this plan; proactively providing the customer with best practice advice, technical knowledge, enablement, and resources that will help the customer derive full value from their Netskope solution.
As a trusted technical advisor to the customer, you will be able to align their business and security goals to the Netskope platform roadmap; provide feedback into the product development process on behalf of your customer; and guide the customer towards new features and enhancements that will help them meet those goals.
Successful candidates will be customer-centric and proactive team players that possess the empathy to build strong relationships, drive customer loyalty and therefore ensure the customer realizes full value from the Netskope cybersecurity platform. The TAM role blends depth of technical expertise with strong commercial acumen in pursuit of customer retention and growth.
- Drive day-to-day implementation via the value realization plan
- Conduct internal sync-up calls with Customer Success Managers (CSMs).
- Host security governance planning and strategy sessions
- Provide best practices guidance in support of customers’ use cases
- Assist with policies: creating, testing and ongoing fine-tuning
- Drive data analysis and reporting from Netskope platform
- Coordinate updates on product and feature enhancements
- Maintain and deliver weekly status reports
- Align with Netskope Support as customer advocate during an escalation
- Assist CSM with Quarterly Business Reviews
- Perform Annual Tenant Health Checks for assigned customers
- Serve as the trusted technical advisor for key customer champions, from functional owners to C-level executives, particularly regarding Netskope platform best practices.
- Partner with the assigned Customer Success Manager (CSM) to develop and deliver customer success plans, value realization plans, and quarterly business reviews.
- Drive day-to-day implementation of the value realization plan, to lead the customer's journey from on-boarding to operational maturity.
- Provide leadership in the identification and resolution of technical issues that are blocking successful platform adoption; orchestrating cross-functional teams across Netskope and the customer organisation to implement corrective actions.
- Establish and maintain an in-depth, hands-on proficiency across all aspects of the Netskope platform to drive all phases of technology adoption.
- Help identify and document valuable best practices and new use cases, and ensure customers are aware of those that most align to their needs.
- Coach customers to be Netskope product experts and enable their teams around features and capabilities, to help them become increasingly self-sufficient in day-to-day operations.
- Advise and assist with policy creation, configuration, and fine-tuning.
- Understand how our customers are utilizing Netskope’s solutions and recommend additional features that can be leveraged to increase their security posture.
- Champion customer needs and opportunities for product enhancement with Netskope Product Management and Engineering; and keep customers informed of roadmap elements that will meet current and future requirements; enrol customers in new product beta programs as appropriate.
- Play a leading role in identifying and assessing customer needs for added-value services such as Professional Services and Training.
- Assess and champion the technical concerns and challenges of customers via regular client workshops and product feedback sessions.
- Create knowledge base content to capture new learning for reuse throughout the company and user base.
- Escalate customer issues to management when appropriate.
- Maintain an overview of support case progression to identify themes/trends and ensure that business context is represented during the issue resolution process.
- Develop and deliver formal weekly report to summarize account status, task progression, open issues, and pending activities.
- Highlight any concerns regarding customer retention and/or growth to the relevant Netskope team members and collaborate on action plans to address; with the ultimate aim of retaining and building our customer relationships.
- 5+ years of experience as a Professional Services Consultant/Technical Account Manager with a proven track record and demonstrable skills at presenting technical information at the business executive level or at the architect level
- Excellent knowledge and prior experience selling network security technologies including but not limited to: Proxies, NG Firewalls, SSL/IPSec, VPN’s, SSO, DLP and Encryption gateways
- Demonstrable experience with systems installation, configuration and administration UNIX/Linux and Windows-based systems (prior Active Directory/LDAP experience desirable)
- MDM, Cloud APIs, Strong Networking concepts
- Experience with working with a Fortune 500 companies
- Prior experience in early stage startups
- Scripting Language (Perl/Python)
- HIPAA, PCI, PII, ITAR, GLBA, SOX, etc.
- Data encryption Technologies
- SIEM, Load Balancing Technologies
- Network Architecture Experience
- Must be proficient in English/Mandarin speaking and writing
- Bachelor's degree (BSCS or equivalent)