influence into global functional strategies; ensure elevated Partner performance across all elements of the Manufacturing Index and Strategic Sourcing Framework.
Key Accountabilities include:
• Internal/Partner Strategic Alignment
• Partner Group Strategy Deployment and Performance Management
• Alignment of Investment Requests and Financial Performance
• Capability Development
• Enterprise Risk Management
• Critical Product/Functional Issue Resolution
• Partner Strategic Planning Calendar (Partner Strategy Deployment Meetings, QBR's, etc)_
You'll also be responsible for providing overall leadership and oversight for the cross-functional Partner Management Offices based in Beaverton, Brazil, and Argentina.
Job requirements include:
• Bachelor's degree and 10 years of directly related experience or an additional 2 years of experience in lieu of a degree.
• Proven understanding of and experience in many facets of Manufacturing, Sourcing, Planning, and Product Development.
• Strong leadership skills demonstrated in a Manufacturing or Product Creation environment.
• Knowledge of the Apparel source base and manufacturing capabilities.
• Ability to create strategy and build business plans to support Global APEQ priorities.
• Strong influencing skills and ability to work effectively across the matrix
• Ability to collaborate with various stakeholders cross functionally at our World Headquarters, European Headquarters, and in Asia.
• Experience providing leadership and direction across a large and diverse team.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.