Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE is a technology company. From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to developing products, managing big data and providing leading edge engineering and systems support, our teams at NIKE Global Technology exist to revolutionize the future at the confluence of tech and sport. We invest and develop advances in technology and employ the most creative people in the world, and then give them the support to constantly innovate, iterate and serve consumers more directly and personally. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it's about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
As Nike accelerates and operationalizes its One Technology Roadmap; it has become apparent there is a need for a team and structure that will be responsible for building high-quality enterprise products and platforms at scale. Technology Product Management will play an integral part of the Global Technology team as we move into a technology-led strategy for Nike, with the Domain Technology Product Manager (TPM) being an important component of that team. This function has an understanding of how to bring the best of Global Tech together, with an ability to leverage platform capabilities.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR:
We are hiring a Lead TPM, supporting the Global Architecture & Platform as a Service (GAP) domain. GAP provides the Architecture, Platforms, Innovations, and Initiatives that enable our customers and the business to have the Agility, Fast Time-to-Market, and Cost Efficiency's they need to be successful through an ecosystem of composable platforms.
We are seeking a TPM for one the following Foundational Technology Platforms:
1. Near Real-Time Data Platform: provides real-time or near-real-time data streams for data integration, messaging, stream analytics applications, and stream processing using Kafka, NiFi, KSQL, KStreams, Fusion, etc
2. Service Platform: provides a set of frictionless multi-cloud managed services, abstracting latest container and serverless technologies, while integrating out of the box with Nike ecosystem for security and governance for registering and running all other Nike technology platforms
3. Digital Assets Storage (DAS) & Customer Experience: DAS provides functionality for the secure storage management, search, and distribution of digital assets, while Customer Experience provides web console and SDK/CLI experiences for all foundational platforms
As a Lead TPM, you will:
• Build the product strategy, and creation of an end to end product/platform vision and multi-year roadmap for a function in partnership with Engineering teams and the business.
• Partner with all collaborators to understand Business needs, outcomes and value to ensure roadmaps are aligned to those needs.
• Ensuring Tech Team roadmaps account for and integrate dependencies across functional areas within Domains.
• Deliver outsized value to Global Tech quickly and are built to be scalable and agile.
• Bringing outstanding market and industry insights to platform and product strategy.
• Track value delivered, product adoption, performance, and execution, adjusting plans where needed.
• Ensure TPM maturity throughout all levels of the Tech Team (e.g., role development, career pathing).
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH:
You will collaborate with cross-functional partners (e.g., other TPM's, Business leads, Domain leads, HR/Finance, Engineering), facilitating decision-making across priorities with Portfolio Management. You will work with our Digital Product Creation partners and teams across Line Planning and Merchandising, Design, and Manufacturing to understand the needs and aspirations of our consumers.
WHAT YOU BRING:
• Experience (5 years+) leading complex products.
• Experience conducting strategic quantitative and or qualitative analysis in a cross-functional enterprise environment in the tech industry to support and improve business operations involving program, process, or product management.
• Strong Analytical and Data Visualization Skills.
• Strong meeting and work session facilitation skills.
• Project planning and organizational skills.
• Validated ability to adapt to new technologies and tools, changing needs, processes, and ambiguity.
• Understanding of Design Thinking Concepts and Design Leadership.
• Use of Value-Driven Frameworks.
• You should have extensive experience conducting user research, usability testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, and analytics.
• Technical product management in the areas of:
1. Self-service and "as-a-service" technology platforms (or PaaS).
2. Cloud-native solutions (multi-cloud abstraction is a plus).
3. Globally distributed systems at scale.
4. API driven solutions (ex HTTP/REST/JSON).
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
NIKE, Inc., named for the Greek goddess of victory, is the world’s leading designer, marketer, and distributor of authentic athletic footwear, apparel, equipment, and accessories for a wide variety of sports and fitness activities. At Nike, it’s in their nature to innovate and their mission is to bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. They embrace different ...