Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
For NIKE, Inc. merchants, everything begins and ends with the consumer. The Nike Merchandising team understands consumer needs and market capacity to create the right product mix for marketplaces around the world. From stores to online, this team helps bring the seasonal category visions to life. The Merchandising team has the unique ability to see beyond trends to identify what’s next to deliver the right product to the right places at the right time and price.
Overview of the Job:
• Inspire and serve our consumers to drive sustainable growth by delivering top in class merchandising & products for Greater China. Responsible for seasonal and long term portfolio strategy, briefing product, leading upstream merchandising planning & partnering with global & diverse local counterparts to bring it to life.
• Direct report to GC Men’s Sr merchandising director for LIS AP
• Global Men’s product merchandising
• GC Men’s brand and planning
• GC Women’s and kids merchandising
• GC Marketplace merchandising
• Be a consumer, product and merchandising expert.
• Partner with global on GC seasonal product needs. Provide GEO insight & deliver long term product line planning.
• Set geo strategic intent of all key products, pricing, flow
• Set geo product lifecycle to move at the pace of the consumer/member, balancing newness and consistency across the consumer framework
• Drive franchise health across the portfolio, aligned by gender and marketplace team
• Decide membership offering
Functional Skill Required (Hard skills):
• Consumer and marketplace knowledge
• Apparel product knowledge
• Translate consumer insights into actionable strategies and plans
• Fluent in English
• Retail and financial acumen
• Office tool
Experience Required (Soft skills):
• Love for product
• Trend sensitive
• Team player
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
NIKE, Inc., named for the Greek goddess of victory, is the world’s leading designer, marketer, and distributor of authentic athletic footwear, apparel, equipment, and accessories for a wide variety of sports and fitness activities. At Nike, it’s in their nature to innovate and their mission is to bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. They embrace different ...