- Creates variance analysis reports and financial models.
- Leads real-time financial performance monitoring.
- Escalates any financial issues to management.
- Sets and tracks key performance indicators (KPIs) and objectives.
- Manages small projects. Develops and maintains scheduling information for the engineering team.
- Assists staff with financial reporting.
- Prepares, develops and coordinates the integrated master plan and integrated master schedule for capital projects.
- Ensures projects are horizontally and vertically integrated across functional groups including finance, engineering, material, manufacturing and quality.
- Supports the organization by managing and coordinating program schedules that support meeting our customer's goals and expectations.
- Responsible for supporting their respective programs by closely working with the Program Manager(s), Material Program Manager(s) and other key program personnel on schedule requirements.
- 0+ years of related experience with a BA or BS degree or 5+ years of equivalent demonstrated experience
- Excellent math and communication skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Experience supporting project/program finances.
- Experience supporting Facilities Procurement.
- Experience supporting Facilities Project Management.
- Experience supporting Integrated Master Plan.
- Experience supporting Manufacturing.
Salary Range: $50,100 - $75,100
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. Employees in Vice President or Director positions may be eligible for Long Term Incentives. In addition, Northrop Grumman provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . https://U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.