ctrum of threats. Almost daily, these threats grow in sophistication, breadth and speed.
At Northrop Grumman, we take a holistic approach to cybersecurity, looking at the whole cyber landscape of people, processes and technology and the whole security realm of offense, defense, and exploitation. Thought leadership demands nothing less.
We are seeking intermediate level Cybersecurity Analysts to support information systems security lifecycle activities.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Perform assessments of systems and networks within the networking environment or enclave and identify where those systems and networks deviate from acceptable configurations, enclave policy, or local policy. This is achieved through passive evaluations such as compliance audits and active evaluations such as vulnerability assessments.
- Enforce strict program control processes to ensure mitigation of risks and supports obtaining certification and accreditation of systems. Includes support of process, analysis, coordination, security certification test, security documentation, as well as investigations, software research, hardware introduction and release, emerging technology research inspections and periodic audits.
- Assist in the implementation of the required government RMF policy (https://i.e. ICD 503, JSIG, DAAPM), make recommendations on process tailoring, participate in and document process activities.
- Perform analyses to validate established security controls and to recommend additional security requirements and safeguards.
- Support the formal Security Test and Evaluation (ST&E) required by each government accrediting authority through pre-test preparations, participation in the tests, analysis of the results and preparation of required reports.
- Assist in completing all associated Assessment and Authorization activities, which includes all RMF Body Of Evidence (BOE) documentation: System Security Plan (SSP), Security Controls Traceability Matrix (SCTM), Control Family Security Operating Plans (SOPs), Continuous Monitoring (ConMon) Plan, Plan of Actions and Milestones (POA&M), etc.
- Ensure recurring cybersecurity SOW is completed to include auditing, configuration management, hardware inventory, software inventory, user training, POA&M updates, ConMon checklists, Self-Inspections, etc.
Northrop Grumman has fantastic opportunities for your career growth. If you are ready to solve complex problems in a dynamic environment, apply today!
Note : Due to the classified nature of the work being performed, this position does not offer any virtual or telecommute working options. Applicants are encouraged to apply, only if they are willing to work on-site.
- Master's degree with 0 years of experience; OR a Bachelor's degree with 1 year of experience; OR an Associate's degree with 3 years of experience; OR a High School Diploma/GED with 5 years of experience is required
- Current DoD 8570 IAM level I (or higher) security certification (Examples: CND, Cloud+, Security+ CE); OR must have the ability to obtain the certification within 6 months of start date
- Must have a current DoD Top Secret / SCI security clearance with Polygraph to include an original adjudication, or a periodic reinvestigation date, completed within the last 6 years in order to be considered
- ICD 503 knowledge/experience preferred
- RMF knowledge/experience preferred
- NIST 800-53 knowledge/experience preferred
Salary Range: $81,000 - $121,600
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. Employees in Vice President or Director positions may be eligible for Long Term Incentives. In addition, Northrop Grumman provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . https://U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.