earch and Technology to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Redondo Beach, California.
Come lead the team where technology innovation and forward-thinking individuals develop the technologies and system solutions to enable the nation's next generation weapon systems to survive in the world's most hostile environments. The qualified applicant will be responsible for Survivability Electronic Support Measure (ESM) Technologies, including specific supporting Mission Systems development and integration within the Survivability Research and Technology Directorate.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Manages a diverse set of MultiSpectral Survivability CRAD and IRAD development programs. Will be responsible for the cost, schedule and technical performance of research programs, and management of engineering staff. Will be the key interface to Engineering Organizations for staffing, employee growth and performance appraisals. Responsible for all phases of Survivability Portfolio programs from inception through completion.
• Defines, develops, integrates Survivability designs and systems for future and emerging vehicle systems. Establishes design concepts, criteria and engineering efforts for product research, development, integration, and test. Interfaces with NGAS Divisions to capture requirements and coordinate technology investments.
• Develops and executes Research & Technology roadmaps, supporting internal NG customers and external customer objectives, for both internal and external investment.
• Coordinates the preparation of proposals, business plans, proposal work statements and specifications, operating budgets and financial terms/conditions of contract. Participates in the negotiation of contracts and contract changes.
• Defines strategies for technology research, Customer and University/Lab engagement, identifying key areas of technology growth and projection into NG products. Develops new business in this Survivability Field.
• Will be the key interface with external Customers and National Experts in the field. Develops new business or expands the product line with the customer, both external and internal.
Relocation assistance is available for this position.
Salary Range: $180,600 - $271,000
The above salary range represents a general guideline; however, Northrop Grumman considers a number of factors when determining base salary offers such as the scope and responsibilities of the position and the candidate's experience, education, skills and current market conditions.
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. Employees in Vice President or Director positions may be eligible for Long Term Incentives. In addition, Northrop Grumman provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business.
The application period for the job is estimated to be 20 days from the job posting date. However, this timeline may be shortened or extended depending on business needs and the availability of qualified candidates.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://https://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.