At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman is looking for a Mechanical Technician 3
Previous aerospace or military experience in the following:
• Reading/understanding technical drawings and work instructions
• Hands on operations of large, small, and fragile, ESD sensitive electronics
• Mixing and application of adhesives and ablative materials
• High pressure pneumatic and hydraulic control systems
• Ordnance handling, assembly, and test
• Overhead crane operator
• Proficient use of various mechanical tools
• Proficient with forklifts, man lifts, and heavy equipment
• Calibrated measuring devices, multi meters, micrometers, calipers, and torque wrenches. • Preventative maintenance practices
• Adhere to established policies and procedures pertaining to job safety and security
• Must be able to travel up to 4 weeks per year
• Must be willing and able to work occasional odd shifts and extra hours
• Ability to engage in an environment of continuous product and process improvement
• High integrity and strong work ethics
• Flexible and able to deal with multiple tasks simultaneously
• Calm under pressure
• Excellent communicator one on one or in group setting
• Productive time management
• Able to collaborate and effectively work in a team oriented environment
AA or other 2 year technical degree in related discipline and or 5 years of related experience
• Must have or can obtain a Secret Clearance
Salary Range: $59,400 USD - $99,000 USD
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. Employees in Vice President or Director positions may be eligible for Long Term Incentives. In addition, Northrop Grumman provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. With the continuing impacts of COVID-19 around the world, we are taking action to protect the health and well-being of our colleagues and maintain the safety of the communities where we operate. As a federal contractor, and consistent with Executive Order 14042 (https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/) we require all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated by their start date. Federal guidance allows for disability/medical and religious accommodations with respect to the vaccine requirement. Any requested accommodations must be reviewed and approved (if applicable) in advance of your start date.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
On-ramping/Off-ramping parental leave
Child care subsidies
Backup child care
Onsite child care
Unconscious bias training
Remote work policy
Part time policy
Short term disability
Northrop Grumman solves the toughest problems in space, aeronautics, defense and cyberspace to meet the ever-evolving needs of our customers worldwide. Our 90,000 employees are Defining Possible every day using science, technology and engineering to create and deliver advanced systems, products and services. Northrop Grumman careers and internships are as varied as your interests, ...