ith Customs and Border Protection (CBP) in Jacksonville, FL. The CBP P-3 fleet consists of Airborne Early Warning (AEW) and Long Range Tracker (LRT) high-endurance, all-weather, tactical turbo-prop aircraft. The AEW aircraft are utilized primarily for long-range patrols along the entire https://U.S. border, and in source and transit zone countries. The LRT aircraft are used to intercept, track airborne and surface threats in source and transit zone countries. The P-3 aircraft are equipped with state-of-the-art, highly sophisticated sensor equipment, https://i.e., radar, electro-optical and infrared (EO/IR) detecting systems.**
Are You ready to put your experience to work here at Northrop Grumman? If so, we need you to join our team as a P-3 SCA Aviation Maintenance Administration/SCA General Clerk 3.
Your duties include:
This position is located in Jacksonville, FL.
This is a Service Contract Act position.
Your duties will include:
• Perform a variety of clerical, administrative duties necessary to keep aircraft maintenance activities running efficiently.
• Organizing and operating libraries of technical publications.
• Preparing reports and related maintenance data.
• Administrative duties such as filing and typing.
• Performing computer data base and system analysis.
• Enter and maintain required data in aircraft maintenance database.
• Knowledge of maintenance data collection systems (EMARKS, CARMAC, AMFAMS, CAMITS).
• Strong data entry skills necessary to input/retrieve maintenance and accounting data with minimal errors.
• Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to correctly prioritize workload to maintain schedules, deadlines, and standards on assigned projects.
• Minimum 3 years of recent experience related to operational aircraft maintenance administration and a High School diploma or equivalent.
• Ability to obtain/maintain DHS CBP Background Investigation; CBP Background Investigation is required to start.
• 8 years experience in aviation maintenance administration.
• Experience in maintaining U. S. military and/or FAA aircraft engine logbooks, aeronautical equipment service records, and associated logs.
• Naval Aviation Maintenance Administration (AZ "A") School preferred. Equivalent combination of training, education, and experience in a relevant field or industry will be considered.
• Strong use of Microsoft office products (Teams, Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Current DHS CBP Background Investigation
Salary Range: $18 - $29
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. Employees in Vice President or Director positions may be eligible for Long Term Incentives. In addition, Northrop Grumman provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . https://U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.