Join Northrop Grumman on our continued mission to push the boundaries of possible across land, sea, air, space, and cyberspace. Enjoy a culture where your voice is valued and start contributing to our team of passionate professionals providing real-life solutions to our world's biggest challenges. We take pride in creating purposeful work and allowing our employees to grow and achieve their goals every day by Defining Possible. With our competitive pay and comprehensive benefits, we have the right opportunities to fit your life and launch your career today. Northrop Grumman manufactures some of the world's most technically advanced products. Our manufacturing plants are highly-automated, cutting-edge centers of excellence where employees leverage the latest technology, including the strategic use of automation, 3-D printing and robotics. There are a myriad of job functions associated with the manufacture of our products that range from machinists, engineers, operation program managers, and quality inspectors.
Our mission is to deliver differentiated value to our programs, by manufacturing products with the highest possible quality at the most affordable rate. Search our current job openings and join us to be at the front line of innovation.
The Operations, Planning, and Control (OPC) team at Northrop Grumman Mission Systems (NGMS) is looking for you to join our team as a Production Controller 2 based out of Salt Lake City, UT.
What You'll get to Do:
• Maintain schedules for material requirements and availability for the manufacture of industrial and commercial products to support production control.
• Compile records concerning quantity, cost, and type of material received, shipped, in stock or inventory, and/or in production.
• Expedite flow of materials, parts, and assemblies within or between departments in accordance with production and shipping schedules.
• Assist in determining possible and actual shortages may initiate action to correct these deficiencies.
• Use knowledge of production, procurement, and engineering departments to alert proper authorities regarding potential problems and appropriate remedial action.
• Estimate and log production rate and time expenditures and may be required to establish sequence and lead time of each operation to meet shipping dates.
• High School Diploma/GED and 2 years additional education and/or experience.
• Functional understanding of Microsoft Office Products.
• Strong work ethic.
• Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
• Prior experience with SAP.
Salary Range: $33,500 USD - $55,900 USD
On-ramping/Off-ramping parental leave
Child care subsidies
Backup child care
Onsite child care
Unconscious bias training
Remote work policy
Part time policy
Short term disability