Northrop Grumman Enterprise Services (NGES) Model Based Engineering (MBE) organization is seeking a Senior Principal Software Development Analyst to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position can be located at any of the Centers of Excellence (COE's) listed here: Melbourne, FL; Fairfax, VA; Dulles, VA; McLean, VA; Aurora, CO; Irving, TX.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide the team with internal and external knowledge of the technical industry and how it impacts the company.
• Provides technical leadership, direction and mentoring to other members of the team.
• Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
• Demonstrated ability to formally present technical solutions to senior leadership, as well as effectively communicate across disciplines (Engineering, Sys Admins, Networking, Cyber).
• Provide best practice, recommendations and guidance to manage MBSE and SSLM environment operations at scale.
• Ability to architect and implement a configuration management solution, which may include development and maintenance of Digital Engineering Environment (DEE) Architecture.
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or other related STEM discipline, with at least 9 years of relevant experience; 7 years of experience with a MS degree; 4 years of experience with PhD
• Must have experience with both Windows and UNIX/Linux operating systems
• Familiarity with Model Based Engineering (MBE) and Model Based System Engineering (MBSE) methods, tools, and deployment strategies.
• The ability to obtain and maintain an active DoD Security clearance
• Proven ability to elicit requirements and transform into a solution architecture to meet Digital Engineering needs
• Familiarity with Cloud (AWS & Azure), and understanding of how to effectively deploy MBSE applications.
• Ability to generate comprehensive Technical documentation/architecture for others to be able to use/leverage, and help eliminate single points of failure with Application support.
• Exposure to web-based software development or operations.
• Strong technical foundation in several of the following technologies:
o MBSE tools: Teamwork Cloud, Cameo, Rhapsody, Matlab, STK, ModelCenter, DOORS
Salary Range: $108,600 USD - $163,000 USD
Salary Range 2: $125,800 USD - $188,600 USD
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. With the continuing impacts of COVID-19 around the world, we are taking action to protect the health and well-being of our colleagues and maintain the safety of the communities where we operate. As a federal contractor, and consistent with Executive Order 14042 (https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/) we require all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated by their start date. Federal guidance allows for disability/medical and religious accommodations with respect to the vaccine requirement. Any requested accommodations must be reviewed and approved (if applicable) in advance of your start date.
On-ramping/Off-ramping parental leave
Child care subsidies
Backup child care
Onsite child care
Unconscious bias training
Remote work policy
Part time policy
Short term disability