Technology Development Team in Sierra Vista, Arizona or Melbourne, Florida. The ideal candidate will support the team by:
- Creating and documenting unique game designs that stand-out from typical XR training
- Design intuitive and user-friendly interfaces
- Collaborating with Instructional Designers
- Interviewing/consulting SMEs for proper jargon and sequences.
- Interpreting technical drawings.
- Interpret the designs to the team's artists and programmers.
- Consulting with team members when questions arise.
- Bachelor's in science and 9 years' experience; 7 Years with Masters; 4 Years with PhD.
A degree in Game Design or relevant industry experience (the higher or more of both, the better)
- Unity Game Engine experience (SteamVR and OpenXR commonly used)
- US Citizen
- Currently possess or qualified to obtain a DoD Active Security Clearance (Secret or higher)
- Self-guided/motivated individual who is comfortable collaborating with a team
- Designer of game mechanics, challenges, level design and narratives to keep the learner engaged
- Collaborator on game metrics for determining success and revision milestones
- Experience with products from Vive, Valve, Microsoft, and Varjo.
- Familiarity with Atlassian products (Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence)
- Familiarity with the AGILE process; Kanban Boards and Scrums
- Experience in a 3D model pipeline CAD-> PiXYZ Studio -> Blender -> Substance -> Unity
- Mid-High knowledge of the C# coding language
Salary Range: $84,100 - $126,100
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. Employees in Vice President or Director positions may be eligible for Long Term Incentives. In addition, Northrop Grumman provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . https://U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.