o join our team of qualified, diverse individuals within our software organization. This role is located in San Diego, California.
In this role you will be working with the latest technology to modernize software product production with DevSecOps - continuous build, continuous integration, continuous test, continuous cyber, continuous deployment, and continuous metrics on aerospace programs. Specifically, you will be responsible for the design, architecture, development, deployment, and operation of modern DevSecOps software factory. You will work with multi-disciplinary teams, such as with Systems Engineering, Real-time & Embedded Software, Test Automation, DevSecOps, and Systems Test in an Agile software development environment.
- Standup of large-scale software factory used by software teams
- Define, design, and implement all segments of DevSecOps lifecycle - continuous build, continuous integration, continuous test, continuous cyber, and continuous deployment pipeline on a program
We offer flexible work arrangements, 9/80 work schedule with every other Friday off, phenomenal learning opportunities, exposure to a wide variety of projects and customers, and a very friendly team environment. We are looking for self-motivated, proactive, and goal-oriented people to help us grow our services and become even better at what we do.
- Must have a Bachelor of Science degree in a STEM discipline STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics) discipline AND 9 years of related professional/military experience in Software Engineering to include a background in the agile development lifecycle, OR a Master's degree AND 7 years of related professional/military experience in Software Engineering to include a background in agile development lifecycle, OR a https://Ph.D. AND 4 years of related professional/military experience in Software Engineering to include a background in agile development lifecycle
- Must have experience with developing software using agile processes (Kanban, Scrum, Scrumban)
- Must have experience with one of the following change management tracking system tools: Jira, ClearQuest, Asana
- Must have experience with one of the following continues integration tools: Bamboo, Jenkins, Gitlab, Bamboo
- Must have experience with one of the following configuration management systems: GIT, GitLab, GitHub, Bitbucket, Subversion
- Must have experience with one of the following continuous deployment systems: Octopus, ArgoCD, CodeStream, EletricFlow, AWS CodePipeline,
- Must have experience with one of the following metric tools: Tableau, JasperReport, Crystal Report, Talend, Alteryx, Power BI
- Must have experience in defining and implementing DevSecOps lifecycle - continuous (build, integration, test, deployment, cyber, monitoring)
- Experience with configuration of virtual machines (VMs) and virtual networks (VPC, NSX-T, NSX-V)
- Active in scope DoD Top Secret/SCI clearance
- Must have the ability to obtain and maintain Special Access Program (SAP) clearance
- Certification with cloud technology (AWS, VMWare, Azure, Kubernetes) at the professional level
- Experience with defining and designing metrics on programs
- Experience with defining and designing cloud solution
- Experience with defining and designing comprehensive cyber analysis regimen on program
- Experience with defining and designing roadmap for cyber remediation and cyber compliance on a program
- Experience with defining, implementing, and operation of cyber remediation and Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Current Special Access Program (SAP) clearance
Salary Range: $129,700 - $194,500
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. Employees in Vice President or Director positions may be eligible for Long Term Incentives. In addition, Northrop Grumman provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . https://U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.