our team of qualified, diverse individuals to support of the portfolio of Conventional Prompt Strike, Launch System programs.
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
This position is located in Sunnyvale CA/may consider hybrid
Job functions may include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring consistent Material Finance reporting
- Responsible for forecasting and driving monthly Material Receipt
- Responsible for working with Global Supply Chain, Engineering, Operations, Integrated Program Teams, and Program Office to forecast material costs.
- Responsible for creating a material baseline and working with Business Management to meet monthly Earned Value requirements, variance reporting, and Rout cause and corrective actions.
- Responsible for providing Monthly Current Material Estimates at completions (CME's)
- Analyzes and aggregates supply/demand requirements
- Responsible for the assessment of supply resources; aggregates and prioritizes demand requirements; plans inventory, distribution requirements, production, material and rough-cut capacity for all products
- Participates in make/buy process, long-term capacity and resource planning; product phase-in/phase-out, manufacturing ramp-up, end-of-life management and product-line management
- Analyzes and aggregates supply / demand requirements
- Analyzes purchase material supply/demand position using Material Requirements Planning (MRP) tools
- Plans inventory levels based on dependent and independent Bill-of-Materials (BOM) requirements
- Creates/reduces supply requirements based on inventory adjustments
- Participates in long-term capacity and resource planning to ensure proper scheduling of new product line phase-ins as well as existing product line phase-outs
- Interfaces with Source process area regarding inventory levels, working capital and other areas as needed
- Communicate with suppliers for lead times, and delivery times. Actively resolves and communicates and works to resolve issues
- Receives/reviews requirements for non-standard parts
- Analyzes lead times and identify critical path procurements
- Bachelor's degree and 10+ years or a master's degree and 8+ years of experience in supply chain, business management or closely related
- https://U.S. Citizenship is required
- The ability to obtain a Department of Defense (DoD) Secret Clearance is preferred
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite with expertise in MS Excel
- Demonstrate success in managing complex issues/problems related to program execution
- Proficient in the use of SAP
- Program Management
- Earned Value Management
- Forecasting and Variance Analysis
Salary Range: $107,000 - $160,600
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. Employees in Vice President or Director positions may be eligible for Long Term Incentives. In addition, Northrop Grumman provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . https://U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.