nt and modernization to mission readiness, your experience and ability will make it a reality. Our programs are built on equal parts of curiosity and collaboration. Our combined effort means our customers can connect and defend millions of people around the world. With Northrop Grumman, you'll have the opportunity to be an essential part of projects that will define your career, now and in the future.
Northrop Grumman Defense Systems sector is currently seeking a Sr. Supply Chain Procurement Specialist to join our team of diverse professionals in Oklahoma City, OK.
- Develop subcontract specifications, work statements, and terms and conditions for the procurement of services, specialized materials, and/or equipment
- Prepares bid packages, conducts bidders conferences, analyzes and evaluates proposals, performs price/cost, negotiates subcontract provisions, selects or recommends subcontractors, writes awards, and administers resulting subcontracts
- Ensures that appropriate documentation is provided to logistics/transportation & warehouse organization so that proper receipt is recorded
- Negotiates and coordinates additions, deletions, or modifications to subcontracts
- Participates with program functional areas to coordinate subcontract funding, invoice processing and program reviews.
- Coordinates and collaborates with key stakeholders such as contracts, engineering, quality, supplier development, planning, operations, program and end-users
- In conjunction with quality organization, evaluates and monitors supplier quality and reliability, as well as supplier ability to support required delivery schedules
- Identifies strategies and opportunities to reduce cost, improve efficiency and manage risk through strategic and targeted negotiations
- Manages performance of subcontracts, ensures compliance with all public law requirements as well as company (and business) policies and procedures including import/export regulations.
- Utilizes process tools such as Lean Six Sigma with suppliers to drive quality, efficiency and continuous improvement
- Manages and develops strategic/key suppliers. Reviews and approves supplier payments
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent (GED) with at least 14 years of relevant experience or 10 years of relevant experience with bachelor's degree or 8 year of relevant experience with Master's
- Demonstrated ability to utilize Microsoft Office to create spreadsheets, documents, presentations. (i.e. Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- The ability to collaborate with program management and other multi-functional teams
- Possess strong organizational skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, work successfully in a fast- paced environment and apply sound judgment to problem solving
- Knowledge of FAR/DFAR
- Knowledge of CPSR and government audits
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance
- Experience with aircraft maintenance activities under US Govt. prime contracts to include spares procurement and movement.
- Import / Export (ITAR) experience for movement of materials and technology
- Familiar with SAP and/or Maximo procurement systems
- Past Training/Mentoring of Junior level employees
- Active Secret or Top Secret Clearance
Salary Range: $81,800 - $122,600
The above salary range represents a general guideline; however, Northrop Grumman considers a number of factors when determining base salary offers such as the scope and responsibilities of the position and the candidate's experience, education, skills and current market conditions.
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. Employees in Vice President or Director positions may be eligible for Long Term Incentives. In addition, Northrop Grumman provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business.
The application period for the job is estimated to be 20 days from the job posting date. However, this timeline may be shortened or extended depending on business needs and the availability of qualified candidates.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://https://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.