utics Systems Sector IT PMO. This motivated individual will provide overall technology thought leadership, strategy and IT management of a classified program located in Redondo Beach, California while serving as a customer liaison between the different functional areas, the program and ES IT Solutions organization.
This position does require an active Secret DoD clearance and the ability to work full time in our Redondo Beach, location.
- Oversee multiple programs and projects in support of the sector's shared enterprise services, IT and program security statement of work.
- Liaison between enterprise services and sector / program senior management to ensure alignment of enterprise services and IT strategy, proposals, and execution of business requirements.
- Effectively interact with members of the enterprise services, IT, and sector division and program leadership teams to optimize strategies in support of stated goals and objectives.
- Provide direction leadership over enterprise services and IT systems activities in support of customer's strategy development and budget and cost management.
- Oversee proposal development, staffing plan development, product and service acquisition and delivery, teaming relationships and communication activities, thereby ensuring timely and cost effective delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Lead a matrix team.
- Information services may include the design, development, and analysis encompassing one or more of the following areas of technical expertise: IT systems and strategies, estimating and proposals, requirements development, systems and application integration, program security execution and compliance (including DFAR & Risk Management Framework) and related disciplines.
- Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of 14 years of experience; or Master's degree and 9 years relevant experience for the Senior Principal Level.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, including: Word, Power Point, and Excel.
- Experience leading project assignments
- Problem solving with the integrated team including but not limited to the program manager, functional managers, and customers
- US Citizenship is required for this position as well an active or current Secret clearance.
- This candidate must be located in Redondo Beach, California.
- Full Cycle experience working IT infrastructure projects
- PMP Certifications
- Agile and/or Scrum Certification
Salary Range: $161,000 - $241,400
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. Employees in Vice President or Director positions may be eligible for Long Term Incentives. In addition, Northrop Grumman provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . https://U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.