Bangalore Urban, India
Business Analyst, Issue to Resolution
Nutanix is building a world class organization and is looking for a top notch Business Analyst for delivering exceptional Issue to Resolution experience. This position requires a highly dedicated individual who can deliver results in a high growth, ever-evolving environment. With minimal supervision and working at the highest technical level of most phases of business analysis, this position collaborates with Support, Engineering, Operations and Business Analytics teams define & deliver processes and business value.
At Nutanix we are leveraging industry standard cloud based enterprise applications Salesforce.com, NetSuite and Workday.All listed tasks and responsibilities below are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional tasks and responsibilities.
Job Responsibilities Solution
- Partner with key business and technical stakeholders to enhance current solutions and develop new ones.
- Drive and project manage initiatives End to End from inception to delivery
- Create detailed requirement specifications for enhancements to existing or development of new functionality related to ever evolving Support processes
- Design Solutions for Salesforce Service Cloud, Customer Portal, and other applications related to those to provide scalable solutions to Nutanix.
- Ensure successful delivery of business automation roadmap and build trusted relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Provide input into and oversight of project definition and solution design for requested new features and operational enhancements for internal systems.
- Deliver On Schedule, On Budget and On Scope Projects
- Design and Build loosely coupled, innovative, agile and scalable solutions by leveraging existing packages / apps on Salesforce platform or designing custom solutions
- Maintain SLAs and KPIs
- Act as the liaison business partners to manage business priorities, communicate changes in scope or schedule, and identify risks
- Identify tasks and work with the application administrators, integration and product development team to estimate delivery of proposed projects/automations.
- Prioritize and perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Work independently as well as collaboratively with a cross functional team.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Exhibits keen interest and experience in working with evolving business models in a large scale, complex, transformational cloud based SaaS solutions.
- 7+ years experience in Cloud Enterprise applications
- Expert with Salesforce stack, Service Cloud, is a must
- Experience with API integrations
- Experience with Agile methodology and managing sprint teams
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high energy environment that requires flexibility and the capacity to quickly learn and assimilate information/new skills is essential
- Well-honed organizational skills, focus and attention to detail
- Ability to build relationships, influence key decision-makers, and collaborate on a cross-functional team comprised of diverse personalities, skill sets, and levels of experience
- Effective communicator that works well in a collaborative team setting
- Strong team player who breaks down silos and works effectively with teams and stakeholders to establish and accomplish business objectives.
- Exceptional ability to gather organize and evaluate any information or data needed as input from stakeholders and development team to determine requirements and specifications.
- CAN DO attitude.
- Ability and desire to work in a fast paced and continually evolving environment
- Creative problem solver who is able to think beyond the status quo