Certification Program Manager
Santa Clara County, CA
Nutanix Education wants to bring world-class Enterprise Cloud education to the masses. This role will be a vital member of the Nutanix Education and Creative Services team building engaging and immersive learning experiences for our target audiences. We are looking for someone who understands Training & Certification Program Management.
The Certification Program Manager is responsible for the program management of technical certifications for systems professionals who use Nutanix products targeted to Sales Engineers, Technical Account Managers, Professional Services Consultants, Administrators, etc.
The Program Manager is responsible for managing the entire lifecycle of technical certification programs, including definition, design, development, release, maintenance, and retirement. This individual will be responsible for ensuring that all go to market tasks related to an exam release are completed according to an established timeline.
The Program Manager will collaborate on processes by which a certifications lifecycle can be made repeatable and scalable. Serving as the key representative for specific technical certification programs, the Program Manager will interface with course development, subject matter experts, stakeholders, external vendors and psychometricians.
- Create and maintain detailed project plans and ensure the successful and on-time completion of all tasks.
- Work with internal team and delivery vendor to build, QA, and publish exams.
- Maintain exam documentation, including final source documents and documentation of exam-related issues.
- Manage localization process and vendors.
- Work with delivery vendor to ensure functionality and resolve any issues.
- Work with operations to resolve exam escalations.
- Implement and ensure assessment best practices in the design, development, delivery, and evaluation of Nutanix certification exams.
- Combine strategic and creative thinking with efficient, time-sensitive execution to drive creation of Nutanix certification exams.
- Monitor exam performance (including exam and item-level statistics, quality control, content relevance, editing, proofing, etc.) and create strategies to improve quality throughout the exam lifecycle.
- Help manage participants in the design, development, and review of the certification exams, and facilitate the activities of these cross-functional working teams.
- Manage vendors and partners in all matters relating to planning, design, development, delivery, and evaluation activities.
- Communicate program development and performance status to relevant stakeholders.
- Provide training and support on assessment development tools.
Ensure coordination and alignment with various internal and external groups for delivery of certifications.
Required Skills and Experience
- Excellent written, oral, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Relevant experience in program management.
- Strong project management experience, knowledge of Smartsheet preferred.
- Strong organizational skills, time management skills, and attention to detail.
- Testing and Certification experience preferred.
- Assessment knowledge preferred, especially performance assessment.
- Basic understanding of statistics and the ability to interpret statistics.
- Ability to manage schedules and commitments.
Were an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.