cess is the ability to invigorate our current partnerships through active engagement and education, while building new strategic partnerships across the Philippines markets. This will be achieved working closely with the teams in region as well as APJ and corporate partner, marketing, and product departments. You will be expected to achieve new subscription software sales and renewal objectives as you work side by side with the sales leadership.
- Identify, engage and build innovative channel partners within the region.
- Co-sell with the channel to drive autonomous sales through selected partners, building capability to sell, at times without Nutanix sales support.
- Hold regular sales cadence meetings and business planning sessions with select Managed Partners. This will include running joint business activities and a clear knowledge of where to drive mutually beneficial revenue growth.
- Collaboration with Nutanix sales leadership to build out a core strategy for our ecosystem partners with Nutanix as integral part of the solution.
- Engage and educate the market through the ecosystem, creating innovative ways of helping position-disruptive partners into enterprises looking to transform.
Detailed understanding of the channel, how it operates, what drives the partners.
Experience working in a highly disruptive environment where rules are continuously changing and adaptability is critical to success.
Demonstrated ability to create and build strategic relationships across multiple units within your organization and business partners.
You are a self-starter, comfortable working in a fast-changing environment.
Strong verbal and written communications, including presentation skills.
Ability to work collaboratively with the sales and marketing teams.
Ability to lead, drive change and demonstrate analytical thinking.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 10+ years of channel sales experience within the IT industry; software and subscription experience highly preferred.
- Demonstrating a strong level of expertise in solution selling required to sell multi-cloud solutions and services is required.
- Ability to cultivate relationships at all levels of the partner community and Nutanix field organization.
- Bachelor/master’s degree preferably in business, economics, and technology.
- Travel expected up to 30%