p and management oversight to the Nutanix and partner sales teams to help them drive their sales strategy and goal attainment.
• Use relationship management techniques to develop selling opportunities with partners.
• Work closely with sales management on development and execution of a sales strategy; stick to available resources and district sales objectives.
• Participate in strategy building sessions with channel partners and Nutanix sales management team on a quarterly and annual basis.
• Plan and direct channel activities including implementing forecasts, marketing program development, relationship development, customer happiness and collateral material development and distribution.
• Schedule and attend sales call appointments with a prospect in partner organization.
• Craft sales team alignment between partners and Nutanix account teams within the territory.
• Establish short-term and long-term goals and quotas in line with corporate objectives.
• Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.
• Identify needed resources for supporting sales strategy and develop a proposed budget for management review.
• Be seen and treated by Nutanix channel partners as a trusted and valued resource.
• Collaborate with the field marketing organization to plan, deliver and lead an effective communication and demand generation campaign for each focus partner.
• Identify Nutanix customer references that can be utilized when reference selling.
• Develop an account management plan to sell to customer based on their business need.
• Develop 'go to' partner roster for each Nutanix sales team in your territory
• Develop quarterly MDF/Funding spend budgets based on partner revenue targets
• Interface directly with Field Marketing teams to develop territory specific plans for all geographies.
• Use Social media to bi-directionally promote and drive the Nutanix and channel partnerships, goals and objectives.
What You Will Bring
• Strong verbal and written communications skills including presentation skills.
• Ability to work collectively with employees within the sales function and across functions including Marketing, Sales Operations, System Engineering, and Product Development.
• A strong understanding of the sales process and Channel Sales.
• Experience with target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques.
• An aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions tackle business problems.
• Ability to communicate with senior managers about their business challenges and Nutanix Webscale architecture.
• As a top-tier, experienced professional, with a full understanding of industry practices and company policies and procedures, you will apply attained experiences and knowledge in solving a wide range of issues in visionary and practical ways.
• Can own account responsibility or work on a team.
• You will contribute dedicatedly to the sales team efforts and positively influences outcomes. May also act as a team leader and main decision marker for team.
• Can develop a budget to support the enablement, marketing and promotion of the partner business plans
• 8 to 12 years of experience is preferred.
• A Bachelor of Arts or Sciences Degree is required; or related field is preferred.
About the Team
Meet Fernando Lucato, Manager, LATAM Channels.
Who I'm hoping to find?
A self-motivated, highly capable A player to join a team of overachievers to go out and do some very special things together.
How the team works?
We have a highly matrixed organization with a direct connection into the function of channel while supporting the needs of our local teams for the region. We work as a team and extend every support avenue to our partner community to empower them to represent Nutanix effectively.