Costa Rica Pre-Sales/Systems Engineer
The Sales Engineer is responsible for identifying and matching technology opportunities with the customers business issues and objectives, as well as channel partner training and enablement. The SE is a high impact, very prominent role responsible for establishing Nutanix as an innovative technical leader for enterprise and closing enterprise transactions within assigned territories. This position will be based in Costa Rica.
- Engage as part of a sales team to achieve or exceed revenue targets.
- Drive sales with technical expertise, account management skills, sales ability, and exceptional customer focus.
- Present Nutanix Solutions value proposition to customers and partners.
- Participate in the consultation to prospective users and/or product capability assessment and validation as it applies to the technical sales process.
- Install, support, and maintain Nutanix solutions at the pre-sales PoC deployments.
- Build long-term business relationships and become a trusted advisor within each account to identify opportunities and sell Nutanix Solutions.
- Ability to leverage and maximize reseller/alliance partner relationships to increase sales performance.
Create and deliver technical product presentations and/or training sessions to channel partners and customers remotely or at customer locations/Nutanix facilities.
- Thorough understanding of one or more of the following areas:
- Application Virtualization
- Server Virtualization
- Networking, Storage, and Platform Performance/Sizing
- Ability to motivate, train and conduct seminars within CSA partners to increase Nutanix revenues within assigned territory.
- Ability to maintain relationships with technical resources at all levels of a customer organization.
- Thorough understanding of technical sales techniques and processes including the ability to understand customer needs, overcome objections, assist in the development of business cases, and technically close deals.
- Flexible, dependable, self-starter, and capable of quickly learning new products and technologies.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, as well as excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to travel within assigned territory and other locations including Corporate HQ.
- High level of specialized sales and product solution knowledge.
- Direct professional experience with VMware.
- Experience selling servers, storage hardware, or networking.
Knowledge of Linux/UNIX.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
- 5-8 years prior Sales Engineering or Reseller experience in a high tech sales environment with a demonstrated track record of success in driving customer adoption of technology.