CPQ Program Manager, WW Sales Operations
Santa Clara County, CA
This resource will play a pivotal role in the shaping of our overall sales processes and capabilities. With the rapid growth Nutanix is achieving, we need to optimize and transform the Sales Operations processes and capabilities to scale with business.
As a Program Manager in the WW Sales Operations team, you will help drive sales process, capabilities, and technology. You represent the voice of the business as you partner with our IT, Product Management, Support, Services & other cross functional teams to work on innovative solutions in a fast-paced environment.
You are a leader with exceptional communication, and proven program management skills, who has a strong understanding of sales technology and sales operations, and can partner with senior leaders and cross functional partners to influence and drive change. Acts as a functional manager within area of expertise but does not manage other employees as a primary job function.
- Manages large, cross functional teams to facilitate projects and ensure timely delivery.
- Work collaboratively across the global organization to develop and advance key initiatives, optimize business processes, design policies, and drive new solutions ensuring buy in for the initiatives and build consensus on priorities leading to execution.
- Leads the development of project guidelines, contingency plans, objectives, and deliverables.
- Responsible for stakeholder management and developing well defined milestones, including following up on action items to ensure completeness and alignment.
- Consults with business partners on issues related to the target processes; assessing relevant business risk, opportunities for efficiency and scale and support for new growth opportunities.
- Work with sales enablement to develop detailed launch plans to support the roll out of new solutions and features
- Research market for best in class processes and tools.
- Structures analytical approaches and develops project strategies and tactics.
- Develop meaningful measurement systems to confirm impact on business.
- Ad-hoc projects as required.
Qualification and Experience
- 5-10 years of business experience, including a proven track record of performance in strategy, sales operations or program management roles.
- Experience with end to end sales processes and tools.
- Excellent executive presence, ability to drive adoption and build credibility with senior leadership.
- Extensive experience and knowledge of sales operations and the ability to effectively communicate cross-functionally.
- Exceptional analytical, reporting, data manipulation, dashboard creation, and Business Intelligence skills.
- Experience with Salesforce, CPQ tools, Clari and Tableau is a plus.
- Detail-oriented but can also see the big picture. Can crunch the numbers and clearly articulate the key takeaways in an executive summary. Tell a story
- Proficient in Power Point, and able to build professional, executive worthy decks.
- Ability to quickly pivot and thrive in an agile environment and meet critical deadlines.
- Must be able to coordinate decisions across multiple stakeholders.
- Able to manage multiple projects and initiatives in varying size and scope simultaneously.
- Ability to manage a meeting end-to-end: agenda, presentation, strong written and verbal skills, note taking and follow through on actions and deliverables.
- Self-directed individual who will seek out information as needed to achieve the right outcomes.
Comfortable operating with limited resources and doing hands on work to get the job done.
Were an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.