Customer Success Manager - Chicago
Cook County, IL
Who are our employees?
Were an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. Were Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4Hs: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founders mindset. This means were all CEOs of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. Its through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products atwww.nutanix.comor follow us on Twitter@Nutanix.
Customer Success Manager role
Nutanix is expanding our team of Customer Success Managers. You will be responsible for improving customer experience and driving increased adoption, and ultimately driving expansion within your accounts. This is an exciting opportunity in a fast-growing company that is disrupting an industry.
- Drive technology adoption (features, use cases, capacity, product stack) by providing insights on usage, maturity, standard methodologies, diagnosing barriers to success, and solving for those barriers.
- Understand our customers business and technology goals, and work with the customer to create a joint success plan to meet those goals. Conduct regular success plan reviews with customer. Success plans entail a roadmap to help the customer become operationally more efficient with Nutanix technologies, upskill customers level of expertise, and drive return on investment.
- Use data insights to track consumption/feature utilization/use cases, and make recommendations for increased adoption.
- Orchestrate the breadth of Nutanix resources (Delivery/Consulting, Support, Product Teams) to improve the customers experience with Nutanix technologies.
- Monitor customer health and engage extended Nutanix teams to aggressively create and execute get well plans.
- Advocate for your customers and drive customer feedback into the Nutanix ecosystem.
- Build relationships and identify customer references within your accounts.
- 7-10 years of customer-facing technical role (Customer Success, Systems Engineer, Technical Account Manager, or Client Services)
- Technically oriented with a strong understanding of Data Center technologies, particularly hyper-converged solutions/capabilities/use cases
- Relationship-oriented, credible customer leader with mid-senior level audiences
- Strong analytical skills and consultative skillset to analyze current usage, customer goals, and recommend actions that drive success for customers
- Excellent written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills
- Willingness to travel to build strong customer relationships
BA/BS, advanced degree a plus
Were an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.