Customer Success Practice Development Manager
Santa Clara County, CA
Its an exciting time to join Nutanix. The company is building a world-class Customer Success (CS) organization and we are looking to hire a Practice Development Manager who will be part of the CS operations team reporting to the Sr. Director of Customer Success.
As a Practice Development Manager, you will focus on enhancing the scalability and efficiency of Customer Success delivery by developing reusable and scalable tools, templates and practice collateral.
- Develop and own the roadmap for all practice assets required for CS Delivery.
- Work with a broad set of stakeholders including CS Leadership, CS Delivery, CS Operations, Sales teams, etc. to understand opportunities and requirements to enhance scalability.
- Own the execution of the requirements including development of practice delivery assets (e.g., playbooks, templates, best practices, case studies, assessment tools, portals, etc.).
- Work with various content owners to develop and package various practice assets (e.g., best practices, case studies).
- Work with the CS Leadership team to develop and operationalize the strategy for Medium Touch and Tech Touch customer success.
- Develop and aggregate operational best practices, benchmarking data that can be scaled across customers.
- BA/BS degree in a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 7 years of work experience.
- Proven track record of managing the overall lifecycle from gathering requirements to driving execution and launch of products or professional services offers.
- MBA or graduate degree.
- Technical undergraduate degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering.
- Prior experience in practice development from Professional Services, Management Consulting.
- Technical knowledge and/or operational experience in data center/cloud/ hyper-converged infrastructure.
- Proven ability to own and execute large initiatives starting from vision to launch.
- Self-starter who is comfortable with ambiguity and working in a fast-paced, change-oriented environment and has experience balancing multiple projects and priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to develop and deliver executive-level presentations.
- Proven record of working effectively with cross-functional teams at all levels with the organization.
- Knowledge of various cloud platforms e.g., AWS, Azure, Cloud Foundry, Heroku, other IaaS / PaaS platforms is a plus
- Prior experience with Kubernetes, Docker, DevOps, CI/CD, Jenkins is a plus.
- Experience with database and data analytics tools e.g., Tableau, Python / R, SQL / NoSQL, preferred.