Customer Success Sr. Manager, Strategic Marketing
Santa Clara County, CA
Nutanixs fast-growing Customer Success team is looking for a star performer to be the business partner for Marketing teams that support Customer Success. We are looking for a builder who can roll up their sleeves and drive strategic marketing initiatives partnering heavily with our corporate and field marketing teams. This role will also collaborate closely with the different lines of business within Customer Success to drive internal and external demand for Customer Success. Critical for success is your ability to grasp and communicate the Customer Success value proposition, and the ability to strategic thought leadership for Marketing initiatives
The ideal candidate will have both a strong marketing background and a strong strategic background.
- Be the business partner for our Marketing teams. Develop a thorough understanding of the Customer Success portfolio and work with Marketing to craft strategic initiatives that move the needle for Customer Success
- Work cross-functionally to drive the planning and execution of marketing initiatives across different parts of the Customer Success portfolio. This includes launches of net new services and new releases of existing services
- Provide SME content to Marketing teams for campaigns
- Plan and manage internal awareness initiatives for Customer Success portfolio
- Create compelling collateral that sales teams can use for Customer Success offerings
- Plan and drive joint marketing activities with Customer Success Partners to drive scale for Customer Success
- Be the point person from the Customer Success Business unit for events such as .NEXT
- 10+ years of work experience driving Marketing for Services businesses. First-hand experience designing, executing and scaling growth marketing plans
- Good understanding of Data Center and cloud infrastructure technologies.
- Ability to think strategically about Customer Success Marketing see the big picture
- Strong analytical skills. MBA degree a plus
- Demonstrated ability to engage and influence Senior-level executives. Credible with Nutanix sales teams
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences.
- Comfortable using CRM tools such as Salesforce
- Familiar with marketing automation tools such as Marketo
- Willingness to travel as needed
Were an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.