Director, Enterprise Marketing Growth and Operations
Santa Clara County, CA
If you are passionate about leading global strategy to drive an exceptional experience for customers and prospects. An expert in demand generation, you have designed and driven more full cycle marketing programs than you can count! Analytical to the core, you thrive on data-driven marketing and optimization. Are you well versed in account based marketing and how to accelerate pipeline and grow revenue within key accounts? An integrated campaign and content development leader who thinks across all stages of the buyers journey to determine which channels to leverage to drive demand. Nutanix has the opportunity for you!
The Director of Enterprise Marketing Growth and Operations owns the strategy and marketing KPIs for the function. Leading the team, this role serves as the cross-functional face and business partner to senior sales and business stakeholders. As a manager and coach, this role works to develop the teams marketing skills and career growth.
- Develop an overall vision, strategy, and execution plan for driving demand in the large enterprise for Nutanix with inputs from cross-functional stakeholders
- Serve as the cross-functional lead and business partner for enterprise marketing to drive strategy and execution
- Own the KPIs, reporting, tools, campaign execution and best practice for enterprise marketing programs
- Drive strategy for key audience acquisition - CXO and DevOps
- Coach and guide enterprise marketing managers as they develop and implement target account strategies across whitespace and customer expansion.
- Work with ABM program manager to develop the executional framework for world wide roll-out
- Manage functional budget, vendors, tools and programs to optimize yield and efficiency
- Hire, mentor, and grow passionate marketers who work together well.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Strong track record of driving rapid lead and revenue growth through highly creative marketing programs
- Seen as a trusted leader, advisor and mentor
- Expert knowledge of demand generation
- Strong analytical skills and fanatical obsession with achieving pipeline growth
- Master project management skills with superb attention to detail
- Standout communication skills with extraordinary ability to collaborate constructively and cross-functionally
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience with expertise in high-tech marketing, B2B demand generation or ABM
General Salesforce reporting knowledge
Were an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.