s. In this position you would be working very closely with the partners and extended ecosystem of complimentary OEM's, who will have a large amount of influence on sales team decisions and initiatives at customer premise owing to complex nature of projects.**
- Use relationship management techniques to develop selling opportunities within PSU, Banks and expand into the same.
- develop and work with the partner ecosystem in this segment to unearth new selling relationships within these accounts.
- develop new direct selling opportunities.
- Utilising a consultative approach, discuss business issues with prospect and develop a formal quote, a written sales proposal or a formal sales presentation addressing their business needs.
- Respond to RFP's and follow up with prospects.
- Develop an account plan to sell to customers based on their business needs.
- Build and strengthen the business relationship with current accounts and new prospects.
- Recommend marketing strategies.
- Provide status information to your Manager including forecast/pipeline information.
- Provide, or facilitate training opportunities for your accounts.
- Identify Nutanix customer references that can be utilized when reference selling.
- Provide product feedback back to engineering to improve Nutanix complete block solutions.
- Work with complimentary OEM's and partner organisation to derieve a win-win solution for the customer, Nutanix, partner ecosystem.
- Knowledge of PSU, Banking segment in west region(applications, infrastructure players, tendering process, and decision making process)
- Knowledge of Partner ecosystem operating in the segment.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills including presentation skills, including technical acumen.
- Ability to work collaboratively with employees within the sales function and across functions including Marketing, Sales Operations, System Engineering, and Product Development.
- Experience with target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques
- An aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems as well as the competitive landscape.
- Ability to communicate with senior managers about their business challenges and Nutanix data management storage solutions.
- Experience using SFDC and other CRM software.
- Track record of exceeding assigned sales quotas in contiguous, multiple years.
Qualifications and Experience
- 15+ years of sales experience preferred.
- Experience that demonstrates a strong level of expertise in technical specifications required to sell Nutanix products and services is required.
- Experience in selling storage and visualisations solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
About the team you will join
Meet the Hiring Manager, Ganesh Iyer- Director & Country Manager, Government & PSU Business at Nutanix