Enterprise Account Manager -Gov & GLCs
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- You will use relationship management techniques to develop selling opportunities within partner organizations; penetrating new divisions and organizations within assigned partner accounts. Build, harness and develop new selling relationships including developing new direct selling opportunities.
- You will encourage and support scheduled sales call appointments with prospects in our partner organizations. This includes collaborating with the Nutanix Channel Partner Representatives to also participate in the sales calls to help qualify opportunities.
- You will build and develop a highly strategic account plan to sell to customers based on their sales solutions requirements.
- Using your strong RFP process knowledge you will work closely with key prospects in the development of quotes using a consultative approach which includes; responding to RFP's and follow up with partners and customers.
- Collaborate with Marketing and be creative on how to grow customer and partner accounts including staying afront with new technology changes across Nutanix.
- Provide, or facilitate training opportunities for your accounts as well as training for your industry vertical customers.
- Identify Nutanix customer references that can be utilized when reference selling.
- Provide product feedback back to engineering to improve Nutanix complete block solutions
- Strong verbal and written communications skills including presentation skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with employees within the sales function and across functions including Marketing, Sales Operations, System Engineering, and Product Development.
- Experience with target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques
- An aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems as well as the competitive landscape.
- Ability to communicate with senior managers about their business challenges and Nutanix data management storage solutions.
- Experience using SFDC and other CRM software.
Qualifications and Experience
- 8+ years of sales experience in Enterprise Software for Malaysia based Gov and GLC accounts.
- Candidates who has a strong relationship with Gov and GLC accounts in Malaysia
- Proven track record of exceeding assigned sales quotas in contiguous, multiple years.
- Experience that demonstrates a strong level of expertise in technical specifications required to sell Nutanix products and services is required.
- You will have natural flair to deliver impactful and highly articulated presentations at C- Level engagement.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience