HR Director - APAC
Nutanix is looking for an entrepreneurial APAC HR Director to lead the people strategy and delivery of organisational development solutions for employees across Asia Pacific. Are you ready for a roller-coaster ride in an exciting fast growth company, but one that is maturing and needs your support in creating the right solutions that are not too cumbersome yet deliver high value? The ideal candidate will contribute at both hands-on and strategic levels to cultivate an amazing and innovative culture as we scale our business, and who will help us continue to grow and mature the people function across APAC.
You will be based in Singapore and will report to the Sr. Director, HR - EMEA & APAC.
- Partner with business and functional leaders to develop and implement an effective People strategy to meet business requirements
- Lead and deliver the people agenda creating strategy and an execution plan for all people related topics including Talent Management, Career Development, Total Rewards, Engagement Acton Planning, Leadershipand Employee Development, Conflict Management and Succession Planning
- Coach and support line management to ensure effective management of their people
- Actively contribute to the development of HR Global/APAC policies, processes and procedures and be responsible for the implementation in the region
- Partner with EMEA and US HR leaders as well as other cross-functional teams across People Development and Culture, Compensation, and Benefits on communications and best practices
- Design and deliver targeted solutions, including strategic planning, visioning, change management and team building
- Develop key metrics and develop action plans in areas of attrition, talent and employee engagement
- Provide expertise in development and execution, planning, and facilitation of employee relations efforts
- Lead and/or support the delivery of HR projects to meet global, regional and local HR and organisational priorities
- Minimum of12+ years as HR Business partner or equivalent, and at least 3 years experience leading a HR Business Partner team across APAC
- A BA/BS degree in Human Resources, Business or any similar combination of education and experience in a fast growing, international environment dealing with people management issues
- Proven ability to understand strategic organisational issues and influence setting people agenda
- Demonstrated agility in a constantly changing environment and ability to cultivate strong relationships globally
- Hands-on mentality
- Strong analytical and organisation skills
- Capable and confident communicator with very strong personal presence.
- Exceptional consulting, coaching and facilitation skills